ST. JOHN’S UNIVERSITY, Staten Island, New York
Peter J. Tobin College of Business
Bachelor of Science in Marketing; Expected May 2015
Cumulative GPA 3.11/4.0
QUINTESSENTIALLY London, United Kingdom
Digital Intern June 2014- August 2014
• Provide digital service and manage content for the company’s high-end clientele.
• Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) for our clients.
• Assist with SEO research and reports.
THE COLLEGEBOUND NETWORK New York, NY
Marketing Intern January 2014- May 2014
• Developed marketing campaigns.
• Performed research on markets/trends.
• Prospected new business and clients.
• Performed duties such as: answering phones, organizing paperwork, data entry.
NORTH6 PRODUCTIONS New York, NY
Intern Summer 2012
• Performed duties such as: answering phones, organizing paperwork, filing budget packets and accounting documents.
• Organized materials and sets for the production of commercials and photoshoots.
• Assisted production managers and photographers and performed tasks behind-the-scenes for photo shoots for magazines and companies such as: Vogue, W Magazine, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Vera Wang, etc.
ST. JOHN’S UNIVERSITY Staten Island, NY
Information Technology Assistant June 2013- present
• Assisted students, professors, and staff with technological issues, computers, services.
• Performed administrative duties such as: answering phones and filing paperwork, work tickets, and documents, and maintaining office supplies.
Delta Epsilon Beta Sorority, Student Ambassador, School Yearbook, Shutterbug Photography Club, Campus Ministry, Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Computers- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), SalesForce, SEO, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Social Media, Church Ministries, Photography, Accounting/Finance, Business Administration, Communications, Production Assistance