Phone #: 514-278-4412
2012 - 2014 Copywriter & Content Developer (Full Time, Annual)
Neo Informatics, Montréal, Québec
• Wrote original, optimized copy for hundreds of local and international clients (i.e., LG, Marriott, Samsung) according to the SEO algorithms outlined by Google, Yahoo, and Bing respectively (i.e., primary and secondary keyword density, ideal meta description character length, engaging meta titles, persuasive, relevant, and targeted body content for each LGW).
• Rewrote and proofread copy before publishing, as well as for existing website content.
• Managed, renewed, and published content online using Neo Domain, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, and Baidu webmaster tools (i.e., keywords, meta titles, descriptions, Google analytics account, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex, and Google indexation and codes).
• Analyzed monthly reports for all existing clients in order to identify trends, revise content, and improve ranking, traffic, and click through rate across Bing, Yahoo, and Google search engines (.ca, .fr., .com).
2008 - 2011 Copywriter & Conversion Specialist (Full Time, Annual)
ProfitPal, Montréal, Québec
• Directed, produced, and wrote 6 online commercials and video presentations (i.e., The Ab-Tastic Formula, Fat Loss Solution, Farmville Expert, Mafia Wars: Godfather Edition, Push Play, and Stream Direct TV) in 6 work days.
• Wrote and designed 9 eBooks (i.e., H1N1 Ultimate Survival Guide, The Showstopper, Yeast Infection Away, The Ab-Tastic Formula, Mafia Wars: Godfather Edition, Farmville Expert, The Patch and Match Connection, Pregnancy Success, Anxiety 2 Rest) that had the highest average customer retention rate on the ProfitPal affiliate network (93% vs. 48% respectively).
• Developed SEO-driven content for nearly 100 clients in North America that generated 4-8% conversion rates and 1-2 page Google Directory Rankings.
• Created over 100 customer-driven newsletters, sales letters, press releases, banners, troubleshooting guides, and blogs.
• Edited over 40 existing websites and wrote original copy for 50 others.
• Generated Members’ Areas via R&D and implemented exclusive and value-driven content for over 100 company products.
• Worked with the Marketing Manager, programmers, and graphic designers on website layouts, logistics, and designs, as well as product-specific strategies.
• Tested products for online reviews; such as anti-spyware and streaming software.
• Conducted market research on competitors’ websites and products as well as substantive research for our own marketing strategies and GWO experiments (i.e. Clickbank Analytics, Movers & Shakers, Google Analytics, Trends, Optimizer, Adwords, Keywords, Compete).
2004-2008 Administrative Assistant, Coordinator, and Tutor (Full Time, Seasonal)
Maison De L’Inde, Montreal, Quebec
• Wrote three 40 page government funding reports that were approved by the Canadian Municipal Housing Corporation and created a 142 page South-Asian almanac.
• Performed data entry, translations, and created flyers, bulletins, and posters.
• Set appointments, answered and made calls for galas and weekly luncheons, and took messages for the President of the company.
• Taught English (grammar, reading, and conversation) and Computer Courses (Microsoft Office, Internet, Typing Tutor) to 60 students (15 per class/4 sessions) for 2 years.
• Helped organize Masti program and Fête des Enfants community galas via event planning, distributing adverts, cleaning, food preparation, serving patrons, scheduling, expenditure forecasting, networking, cold calling prospective sponsors, and tour guiding attendees.
2004-2008 Market Research Analyst (Part Time, Annual)
MBA Recherche, Montreal, Quebec
• Recognized as Employee of the year for 5 consecutive years with a threefold quota yield output, in addition to perfect attendance and punctuality for 6 consecutive years.
• Conducted thousands of English and French surveys using Dash and Intwin computer software.
• Recruited hundreds of participants for focus groups for various client-sponsored studies.
• Performed data entry (80 WPM) and analyzed the statistical data for over 30 projects.
• BComm in Marketing, John Molson School of Business. (Graduated summa *** laude.)
• D.E.C. in Literature, Dawson College (34.0 R Score).
• High School Diploma from Lauren Hill Academy (86% general average over 5 years).