42 years old, married, brazilian
Available for change of residence
520 Sabal Lake Dr. – Apt. 210
Longwood - FL - 32779 - USA
+1 (321) 305 1401
JOURNALIST, PHOTOGRAPHER AND TRAVEL GUIDE
• I graduated in Social Communication at the School of Journalism in 2003. Also in Graphic Design in
the city of São Paulo / Brazil and planning to start a MBA in International Relations.
• I am friendly, approachable, well presented, adept at front line guest service and professional.
• I was living abroad for over nine years now. I have traveled over fifteen countries in five continents as
part of a personal photographic project and academic background, where I had the opportunity to
interact with many cultures and mainly their social values.
• My experience in Brazil was in the area of business and management. I worked in the banking industry
as a business manager and account for the two major companies in the finance sector: Itaú Unibanco,
the second largest bank in the country, also for internationally recognized American Express.
• My professional experience abroad has been mainly in areas of tourism, hospitality and customer
• My goal in this job application is to be able to further my career with a view to leadership that I could
get over these years with satisfactory diplomacy.
• I am able to travel and to live abroad if necessary.
• Graduate in Social Communication / Journalism, UNISA - São Paulo / SP - 2003.
• Graduate in Industrial Design, FAAP – São Paulo – 1995.
• Fluent in Portuguese, English and a good understanding of Spanish.
PHOTOGRAPHER AND PERSONAL TRAVEL GUIDE - OVER 16 COUNTRIES.
Photographer and Personal Travel Guide - www.isoexpeditions.com
Creative photographer, passionate about photography of many different sorts and variations, acquired more
than fifteen years professional photography experience working on exceptional inspiring personal projects
that require intuitive and innovative styles.
• Vast expertise in photographic principles.
• Imaginative: Out of the box critical thinking approach.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and other editing software
• Highly cooperative.
TYPES OF PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS:
Landscapes | Environment | Animals | Journalism | Art | Day & Night | Macro | Lifestyle Portrait | Black
• Discussed and advised clients regarding photo types.
• Conducted researches – Best locations of photo shoots, backgrounds and positions.
• Produced optimum photographs for clients using variety of technical equipment, including cameras and
• Edited and designed images: Cropping the image, lighting/brightness, technical effects and saturation
• Prepared slides and photographic templates specially required in presentations and official meetings of
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GUIDE EXPERIENCE:
Besides the passion for the art of photography and traveling, I had the privilege to known more than 16
countries in five continents. With this I got a wide cultural knowledge and their values.
• South America: Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay;
• North America: United States and Canada;
• Middle East: United Arab Emirates;
• Asia: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore and India;
• Oceania and Pacific: Tahiti, Australia and New Zealand.
SOCIAL AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
• I worked as volunteer, rebuilding homes that got hit by the tsunami in the region of Khau Lak in
Thailand; also developed social programs favoring the return of tourism, focusing on survival to the
• Participation in the development project for recycling & rubbish reclamation from the University
British Columbia in Vancouver in Canada;
• Assisted in NGO (Non Governmental Organization) lectures for HIV positive street children in Ha Noi
in Vietnam and Siem Reap in Cambodia;
2004 – 2009 SABBATICAL: DEDICATED TO INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL, PHOTOGRAPHY AND COURSES.
ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE IN:
• Digital Photography
• Internet safety & various browser platforms
• Microsoft Windows Office Suite – XP/ Vista/ 7
• Tourism and Environment - TVC – Tsunami Volunteer Centre - Khau Lak / Thailand - 2006;
• Environmentalism - UBC – British Columbia University - Vancouver / Canada - 2006;
• Business & Marketing - The New School Academy - New York / USA - 2006;
• First Aid - Red Cross - Queenstown / NZ – 2010
• Fire Warden - New Zealand Fire Service - Queenstown / NZ – 2010
• Business Management - Unibanco S/A - São Paulo / Brazil - 2001;
• Communication & Expression - UNISA - University of São Paulo - São Paulo - Brazil - 2003;
• Audit / Billing / Sales - Unibanco S/A - São Paulo / Brazil - 2000;
More than having goals my life has been a daily challenge, full of positive results.
I hope that my skills, which have been a blessing to me, may also be an asset to your business.
Please contact me directly in regard to this employment opportunity.
+1 (321) 305 1401