Assist Debt Settlement companies obtain signed Agreements from prospective clients throughout Palm Beach and Broward Counties. Service fee for securing signed agreements negotiable.
NOTE: The $30.00 hourly fee pertains to the following paralegal services:
Experienced Paralegal with strong analytical skills; specializing in complex litigation.
Conduct factual and legal research using the Internet as a primary research tool. Software programs: LexisNexis, Westlaw, Outlook, Word, WordPerfect, Perfect Practice, Client Profiles, TLO and Salesforce. Certified in the use of the Bloomberg news terminal service.
Bilingual: English, Spanish.
• Daft initial complaint, motions, subpoenas and document requests.
• File documents using the CM/EFC and e-filing portal for federal and state courts.
• Prepare and review high volume document production.
• Conduct legal and factual research
• Conduct due diligence: skip tracing, employing online resources
• Investigate publicly traded companies throughout the Southeastern region for fraud.
• Interview witnesses; translate/transcribe witness statements, and legal documents
filed with foreign courts from Spanish to English.
Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Lay Advocacy: “Guardian Ad-Litem” Pro Bono Program. Florida Department of Health, Office of the Chief Legal Counsel: A.G. Holley State Hospital.
Master of Science in Criminal Justice
Florida Metropolitan University
Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
BCC City University of New York
ABA-Approved Paralegal Program
Municipal Police Training Counsel
State of New York
Division of Criminal Justice Services
John Jay College of Criminal Justice