1 Market StreetToronto, ON - CA
email@example.com - 647-687-3013
Innovative Director and producer bringing comprehensive background in media and the film industry.
Builds high-performing teams with an eye for creating innovative and entertaining pieces with
commercial appeal. Results-oriented Producer with more than 7 years working on every angle of
television from development and packaging to directing and producing. Possesses an eye for innovative
projects that will appeal to a broad audience.
Mas Transmedia Productions
March 2012 to Present
Produced entertainment and lifestyle, music videos and commercials.
• Created shot list, booked talent and locations and prepared the location and set for shooting.
• Oversaw all phases of video production for MAS TV SHOW, from pre- to post- production.
• Researched, developed and pitched stories that reflect the unique sensibilities of the CBC
• Manage casting and selected shot locations.
• Supervised the post- production process, including editing, dubbing and color correction.
• Coordinated with the talent relations department to facilitate execution and payment of talent
• Lead daily production meetings and weekly production calls.
• Supervised 35 staff, including offering feedback and enforcing deadlines.
• Developed the creativity and direction of MAS TV SHOW.
• Collected 60 thousand dollars for the pilot and elaborated the budget.
Set dresser/Art director assistance
Canadian Broadcast Corporation
March 2009 to 2012
• Carefully prepared at set design layout
• Interfaced with the art director, designer, and production manager.
• Manage all art and office supply needs for the art department.
• Facilitated any request props.
• Researched any trends and props.
• Collaborated with production on task list creation to meet overall project goals on time.
• Collaborated with the art director to implement artistic vision.
• Collaborated developing art and design concepts.
• Delivered on multiple tittles and platforms simultaneously.
• Directed popular community live shows daily and weekly to over 2 million views and listeners.
• Worked directly with producer to coordinate daily shows.
• Conducted pre- meetings with camera crew and control room staff.
• Monitored all camera angles to live shows.
2007 to 2009
Down Syndrome -Documentary.
• Hansa Language Centre- Corporate video.
• La dansa Cosmica- Documentary.
• Ice Lounge Night club- Corporate video.
• El estudiante- Short film.
• Fashion TV Mexico- Corporate music video.
Toronto Film School
• Field production Control room floor
• Pitch expert Project manager
• Social media Leadership
• Self-starter Works well under pressure
• Fast learner Budgeting
• MS Office Suit Collaborative
• Skill multi-tasker Fluent in English and Spanish
Promote your resume on:
Your resume is visible to anyone.
Your contact details are hidden but employers can contact you via Indeed.
Your resume is visible to anyone. Your phone number and email address are only provided to employers you apply to. Your street address is visible only to you.
Your resume is not visible. Employers cannot find you.
Delete your resume
Efrain Garcia's Resume
About your privacy
Your phone number and email address are only provided to employers you apply to. Your street address is only visible to you.