Kansas City, KS
Ministry of education - Jordan, MN
September 1993 to May 2012
Training Administrators, Heads of Departments, Teachers 2011_present
In Ministry Of Education &Canadian International Development Agency
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leading Change &Leadership Attributes
- Strategic & Action Planning
- Self _Assessment & Performance Management
- Communication Skills
- Meetings Management
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Team Building
- Mentor Coaching
- Training Techniques
- Gender Mainstreaming
Ministry Committee member in collaboration with the usaid (education reform support program) in:
Assisting and guiding high school graduate students during their admission in the universities and participate in developing their field of study to conform to the market labor needs. 2o11_Present
Coordinator in Queen Rania award 2010_present
1. Set up scheduling visitations to all schools in the directorate to disseminate the idea of the award.
2. Arrange direct meeting with principles and teachers to disseminate the objectives and aims of the Award.
3. Hand over applications to all participants and explain the mechanism of filling out those forms.
4. Receive and edit all applications and hand it over to the award executive director.
5. Follow up all qualified principles and teachers and provide them with all necessary instructions to be evaluated accordingly.
6. Prepare principles and teachers for personal interviews conducted by the award evaluators
Supervisor in ministry Of Education 2010_ present
(Ein_ Albasha directorate)
1. Direct supervision on management information stream teachers in the directorate.
2. Direct supervision on schools principles in the directorate.
3. Follow up student's educational status and report it to the head of the directorate.
4. Continuous check and follow up to curriculum in the schools and reported to the directorate.
5. Making sure that all schools building are well maintained through out the year.
6. Educate and train teachers on the new program adopted by the ministry.
Supervisor in ministry Of Education 2009_ 2010
( Ruseifah directorate)
Review and analysis of performance officer 2008 _2009
In ministry of education (Jordan)
1. Participate along with the head of department supervisor in setting up the annual plan.
2. Verify that all the employee's annual reports grade to match with his performance record.
3. Analyzing all employees training needs for the purpose of setting up the final reports and then to be submitted to the minister.
AL-Balqa’ Applied University
B.A Teaching for following subject:
Principles of marketing
Human Resource Personnel 2003_2008
In Ministry of Education (Jordan)
• Following up filling.
• Payroll, Retirement, Recruitment & Other administrative procedure.
In Ministry of Education (Jordan)
• Courses planning
• High classes teaching for following subjects:
MIS? & Management?Computer applications
MBA in Marketing
Arabic Academy for Banking & Financial Science - Amman
2005 to 2007
Bs in Public Administration & Political Science,
Yarmouk University - Jordan, MN
1987 to 1990
Skills • TOT Of Leadership • TOT Of MIS_Online (ERSP) • TOT Of Gender Mainstreaming • Strategic planning. • Data collection and preparation analysis. • Report presentation for top management. • Marketing research. • Decision support (hardware & software). • Computer skills. • Trainer of new coming teacher
TOT Of MIS_Online (ERSP)
July 2012 to Present
• TOT Of Gender Mainstreaming
June 2012 to Present
• TOT Of Leadership
May 2012 to Present
March 2012 to Present
The in_service Professional Development Program
Creating an Educational Team
February 2012 to Present
The leadership professional Development Program improving the leadership Quantitative and Qualitative skills.
a research addressed (analyses the impact of external factors in the performance of marketing activities for retail commerce in Jordan)
May 6, 2008
• Participate in the conference held in Zarqa Private University by introducing a research addressed (analyses the impact of external factors in the performance of marketing activities for retail commerce in Jordan) ,Proceedings of the Sixth International Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences.
May 6 – 7 /2008
Friedrich Naumann Foundation For Liberty.
my activities in the field of civic education involve seminars ,conferences and publications aimed at promoting volunteering work
2011 _ present