I am a complete gamer, and have won a contest in NY on card games, an avid collector and trader as well who is trying to get a job in this field.
Berkeley College, New York, NY (1 year of college)
Math, English, Introduction to Business, Introduction to Psychology, Calculus, Accounting principles
Apex Technical School, Manhattan, NY Dec 2012
Certified Automotive Technician
Carnisie High School, Brooklyn NY June 2008
Operating Systems: Window XP, 7
Applications: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
American Eagle, New York, NY Mar 2013 – Present
• Processing daily shipments received from all vendors during shift.
• Assist in meeting/exceeding sales plan for the day/week
• Assist customers with any questions or issues within the store.
• Plan/execute floor sets as directed by the merchandising team
• Sales floor replenishment of all low volume items
• General maintaining of sales floor including cleanliness and safety
• Upkeep and organization of stockroom and surrounding areas
• Working independently as well as in a group setting to accomplish daily goals
Apex Technical School, Manhattan, NY
Apprentice Mechanic June 2012 – Dec 2012
• Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas
• Disassemble broken or defective equipment for repair
• Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts
• Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers
• Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks