CURRICULUM VITAE Afrin Alam Khan
Objective: To pursue a dynamic career in an organization where I can utilize my professional experience for innovation and professional growth.
Date of Birth: 18-05-78 Email : email@example.com
Reference: Will be available on request.
2002 MBA, majors in IT & Marketing
2000 BBA, majors in IT & Marketing
1996 A levels from Beacon House School
1994 O levels from Beacon House School
Computer Literacy Have a strong background in handling different softwares / packages of work sheets, MS office, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop etc.
E-Commerce RDBMS (PL/SQL)
Multimedia Applications Service Marketing
Sales Management System Analysis & Design
Advertising Consumer Behavior
Major Term Papers & Reports
• Developed a report on the advertising strategies in the car industry of Pakistan and India.
• Research Methodology: Reasons for the downfall of the shipping industry in Pakistan.
• Managerial Economics: The Need for Tourism.
• Money & Banking: Investment and Islamic Banking.
• Made a Business Plan for a Computer Education Institute.
• Service Marketing: Marketing Strategies of banks.
July-August 1999 Dun & Bradstreet pvt.ltd
• Worked in the Customer Service Department.
• Made a marketing plan for the company.
Jan2000-February 2001 House of Information Technology
• Taught Management to Intermediate students
• Made a Business plan for the organization.
April2002-September 2002 Dawn Group of Newspapers
• Conducted research relating to different topics eg. Privatisation of PSO,Trade Relations between Pakistan and UK ,The Mari Dam Project etc.
• Assisted in the Financial analysis of the marketing department of Dawn
• Co-ordinated and organized major projects of Dawn like ‘IDEAS 2002’ and the ‘Sindh Conference’
October2002-May2003 Beacon House Public School
• Taught English to ‘O'levels students.
Feb 2007-Feb2008 St.MICHEALS CONVENT SCHOOL
• Taught “O”levels students as a class teacher.
July 2008-May2009 Beacon House Public school
• Taught ‘O’levels students.
August2009-May 2014 The City School P.A.F Chapter
• Taught and worked as the English co-coordinator of the entire junior section
• Conducted a workshop titled ‘Effective questioning techniques’ at the school’s in-house training program.
• Conducted a workshop titled ‘Teaching children with special needs.’
Co-Curricular Activities :
• Represented my university in the inter-college debate competition in the year 1999 and 2001.
• HIMS Marketing Society: Co-Editor
• HIMS Literary Society: President
• The City School Magazine: Editor
• Reading books, learning different languages and listening to music.