A highly organized and friendly professional, with the ability to establish long-term relationships with clients and customers. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products to include Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook Programs. Highly conscientious individual who can handle multiple projects and pressing deadlines.
To work at a company where the client or customer is put first.
Capabilities & Attributes
• Always cognizant of the needs and value of clients and customers.
• Great interpersonal skills with both clients, customers, and staff members.
• Always able to put the client and customer first.
• Strong communicator with the ability to use both written and verbal communication skills in an effective manner.
• Industrious and flexible individual with the ability to work in a fast paced business environment.
• Ability to follow through on projects from inception to completion.
• Strong attention to detail and minutia; ability to organize files, the work environment and information in a concise and easy to follow system.
Harpursville High School, June 2007
Westwood College Online, Oct 2014
Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies
Awarded President’s List for Outstanding Academic Achievement (Oct 2013), 3.75- 4.0 GPA
• Office 365
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Power Point
• Microsoft Outlook
• Lexis Nexis & Westlaw Databases
• Internet Research
• Keyboard Strokes: 56 WPM
May 2007-Current Home Maker/Student
• Perform daily activities including childcare, home projects and household errands
• Utilize active problem solving skills in maintaining daily structure for children one to six years old.
• Perform highly organized tasks including managing a household, paying bills on time and maintaining a monthly budget
Helped clean up the community during local flood in 2009.