A highly skilled professional with proven track-record executing notable Marketing activities, Sales, and Special Events projects, fully knowledgeable of Public Relations strategies, seeks job to contribute abilities and experience to attain the organization’s objectives.
Televisa Publishing Intl., Guaynabo, PR/Miami, FL 2003 - Nov. 2014
Promotions & Events Manager
• Coordinated and executed all Televisa Publishing events, including both signature and customized events and public relations.
• Successfully led the creation of the department from cero to a full-fledged operation; handled multimedia marketing for fashion projects.
• Prepared proposals, concept development, implementation and assessment; ensured great advertising, public relations and marketing plans in order to achieve all promotional objectives.
• Developed marketing events and managed clients’ budgets; supervised and coordinated marketing plans with the Creative team and the Sales Dept.; jointly developed and incorporated promotional elements in the presentation meetings with clients.
• In collaboration with the sales team and publishers conceptualized, built and executed new events tied to advertising opportunities in order to generate additional profits.
• Developed out of the box ideas to meet clients’ needs and maximized their investment.
• Effectively managed budgets of events, trade/bartering and stores exchanges for higher revenues.
• Oversaw creation of online promotions and content; delivered updates for social media for client’s visibility.
• Organized shootings and selected experts, photo/video shoot teams, models casting, apparel/accessories, props, etc. negotiated with designers, stores and suppliers; coordinated staff and promotional teams for best execution.
• Skillfully gave insight and support to clients on creative and effective business building ideas; met clients’ expectations; ensured successful implementation of campaigns; analyzed outcomes and recommended changes.
• Managed promotions including sweepstakes, advertorials, special sections, etc.
• Created tools, such as sales sheets, for sales staff to facilitate selling events or projects.
• Assisted sales force in the development and implementation of promotions.
Grey Advertising, San Juan, PR 2000 - 2003
Senior Account Executive
• Developed and implemented Public Relations campaigns, marketing tools.
• Formulated promotional packages; conceptualized, coordinated and executed events; maintained optimal media relations.
• Established and managed budgets of key accounts, including Coors Light, Doral Bank, Pearle Vision and Pearle Vision Foundation, Playtex and Pedigree brands.
• Designated company representative for certain community/charitable events.
• Worked closely with management to facilitate maximum efficiency handling accounts-related problems and issues.
Comstat Rowland/ Saatchi & Saatchi, Guaynabo, PR 1998 - 2000
Senior Account Executive
• Managed marketing plans for Condado Beach Hotel Trio, Kodak, InsuranSmart, Sor Isolina Ferré Center, Luis Muñoz Marín, Foundation, Banco Popular Foundation, and Agua La Montaña accounts.
• Developed Public Relations programs and marketing tools; planned and implemented special events of several accounts.
• Coordinated and provided public relations campaign support for Toyota, Lexus, Home Depot, ACE, School of Accountants, Popular Leasing, Auxilio Mutuo Hospital and the Condado Beach Hotel Trio.
Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
BA Degree in Journalism; Major: Advertising; 1998