Year of Graduation: May 2009
Major: Bachelor of Science in Digital Filmmaking and Studio Production GPA: 3.20
Academic Dean’s List Spring 2009 at Wilmington University.
KNOWLEDGE OF FOLLOWING PROGRAMS & SOFTWARE
Apple Production Software (Final Cut Pro, Motion, Compressor, Soundtrack)
Audio Production Software (Logic Pro & Audacity)
Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere & Encore)
3D Modeling/Animation Software (Maxon Cinema 4D, Silo 2, Maya)
Current versions of Microsoft Office and Apple iWork Applications
7+ years Experience Non-Linear Editing & Motion Graphics Designing on PC and Macintosh systems.
6+ years Production Assistant Experience (Corporate Video, Commercial, Events and Film).
3+ years Experience as Boom Operator during film/video productions. Post-production audio technician experience.
Experienced in the transfer of 8mm film & 16mm film to digital format & DVD. Used and operated video cameras (Panasonic, JVC and Canon brands).
Hands-on experience utilizing the following tape & tapeless media formats (VHS, Hi-8, MiniDV, P2 Card, XDCam, SD Card) in production workflows. Experienced in running errands for a video production and office setting. Hands-on experience of setup/tear-down of lights (Arri, Kino Flo & HMI’s) and production equipment during shoots.
Experienced in creating 2D and 3D animation.
Directed, wrote, shot and edited short films, events, webisodes, music videos, commercials & mini-documentaries for various clients.
StruMedia - Owner (Camera Operator & Video Editor) (November 2012 - Present)
- Producing & directing various content for web & TV formats.
- Shooting greenscreen & on location footage for various video projects.
- Responsible for networking & generating revenue through various marketing activities.
- Cutting & designing TV commercials & Web videos. Turnover rates: 1-3 days
depending on length.
Stream Companies, Inc. - Freelance Video Editor (June 2012 - Present)
- Cutting & designing 30 second Radio spots, TV Commercials & Promotional Web
Videos. Turnover rates; 1-3 days depending on length.
- Preparing & delivering content for Broadcast, Internet/Web Formats.
Video City Productions - Film/Video Studio Technician (April 2011 - Present)
- Experienced in Film/Video Studio editing for weddings & events.
- Transferring 8mm & 16mm film formats into a digital & editable format.
- Assisting coordinator in running events by marketing their services and editing video on
- General post-production & clerical office duties.
Film Brothers Productions - Video Editor (February 2008 - August 2009)
- Editing various video content (documentaries, commercials, promos & marketing videos) & preparing finished products for delivery via Web, DVD & Broadcast.
- Experienced in running errands in a field production environment.
- Assisting Producer in running general errands and communicating between
Third Row - Intern Video Editor & Animator (June 2008 - August 2008)
- Preparing & animating motion graphics content for video’s.
- Editing promo’s and web videos for multiple clients.
- Creating & animating 3D models as assets for videos. Successful implementation in the
- General office & clerical duties.
Creative Media Group - Freelance Video Editor (October 2007 - December 2007) - Editing Automotive commercials for broadcast.
- Animating & designing Supers/graphics and successfully implementing into commercials.