20 years experience in customer service, accounting and operations management, responsible for the strategic direction and day-to-day functions of a large service and operations organizations.
Ability to contribute as a team leader /member with professionals on all levels. Results and goal oriented visionary with a solid track record in operations, management, customer service excellence and staff support.
Demonstrated leadership ability and comprehensive understanding of implementing new services, operational standards, best practices, client conflict resolution, and corporate and department operations.
Proven performance in implementing process improvements in all areas including but not limited to service departments, accounting functions, parts and supply inventory, vehicle & asset fleets.
Intrinsically motivated, self-starter, detail orientated, resilient manager with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Computer expertise in PC software: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) Accounting software (QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS90) time tracking and management software and industry specific software.
Ricoh USA, Greater Los Angeles Area, CA 2010 - Present
Integrated Account Manager/Customer Relationship Manager
• Responsible for managing all operations for contracted client locations throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area, focusing on employee, customer and revenue objectives for each location
• Directly/indirectly responsible for 43+ employees, managing development plans and goals for each in keeping with both customer and company objectives.
• Management of financial goals and objectives through monthly and quarterly reporting strategies that include Profit & Loss Statements for each location, quantitative data and metrics at the site level. Coordinate month end close and billing accounting functions.
• Develop and manage effective implementations, additional services and products throughout territory. Develop and implement new processes both internally and externally and maintain high level of service excellence and communication with employees and customers.
• Supports Annual Customer Strategies and Renewals, including project management of installations, implementations of managed services functions, equipment, labor solutions and strategic planning for proven results.
Corcoran Consulting Group, San Bernardino, CA 2009 – 2010 Customer Service Manager
• Responsible for daily customer service management and performance ensuring high levels of customer and client satisfaction, collaborating with management partners to proactively develop improvement processes and implementation initiatives. Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with all cross functional support teams.
• Coordination and management of copy room functions to include printing, shipping and distribution of conference/training materials, presentation binders and consultant portfolios. Inbound and outbound mail shipments and processing to/from various locations throughout the United States.
• Management of customer and client conflicts, orders and help desk information systems including but not limited web site and e-commerce activity. Supervision of personnel, equipment and client services.
• Responsible for annual department budgets for sales revenue, conference revenue and expenses, and department overhead expenses.
Business Management, CPAs, Palm Springs, CA 2008 – 2009
Client Relations/Accounting Manager
• Coordinate daily operations and workflow systems, oversee employee and client relationships while continually improving service and containing or reducing costs. Management of courier services and inbound/outbound mail of client/customer deliverables and storage of client records on and offsite.
• Maintain and present reports to client on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, while developing rapport with client base and monitoring performance of client staff.
• Ensure that all deliverables meet client demands, accounting deadlines and performance quality. Financial and accounting responsibilities include monthly and quarterly financial statements in accordance with GAAP, payroll and sales tax returns and audits from various agencies. Manage general accounting functions, review monthly financials, review account reconciliations, and explain account variances.
• Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies, procedures and enforcing internal controls. Provide status of financial conditions by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data. Instrumental in streamlining the accounting process, accounting process flow, cash receipts and accounting reports.
Rotoco, Inc, Hemet, CA 1997 - 2008
Regional Operations Manager
• Oversee multiple franchise and divisional locations throughout region with responsibility for all functions in the customer service department with over 20 direct reports, ensuring high levels of customer service, collaborating with management partners to proactively develop improvement initiatives. Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with all cross functional support teams.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of corporate location providing Office Document and Distribution Services by establishing and implementing standard procedures for team operations, with responsibility for the full spectrum of employee management, development and training.
• Set developmental goals and conduct periodic performance reviews with direct reports; monitor performance reviews of indirect reports.
• Manage job scheduling to ensure on- time completion of jobs and other critical production and fulfillment deadlines.
• Proactively pursue the development of standard practices and update office procedures accordingly.
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of administrative duties such as payroll, using proper procedures, billing and accounting using PeopleSoft procedures, employee related paperwork and all monthly management reports
• Maintained departmental excellence in the supervision of the accounting staff and processes including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and reporting functions, journal entry, divisional allocations and budgets. General ledger and month end closing procedures for multiple regional locations to generate financial statements in accordance with GAAP. Create and streamline department documentation with regular review of best practices and redirection when necessary.
• Recruit, hire, counsel, train, develop, motivate, promote, and terminate all operations personnel. Review and evaluate staff performance regularly; conduct and document new hire orientation and annual reviews with timeliness. Developed, implemented and utilized key performance indicators (KPI) for reporting and measuring performance goals and objectives.
• Schedule and conduct regular staff meetings, provide reports and data, and address company concerns with timeliness. Oversee the handling of general personnel functions and employee issues. Prepared budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommended appropriate improvement processes and implementation structures.
• Produce monthly operating reports detailing customer service and facilities activity, trend analysis, goals/objective status and special projects, while continuing to monitor individual employee productivity and generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for review and improvement processes. 5S methodology structure for improvement processes and quality control goals for a productive and safe work environment.
Cicchillo & Sherlock, Hemet, CA 1989 – 1997
Client Account Manager
• Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations, while building client relationships and demonstrating knowledge of client financial statements and businesses. Build on competencies by keeping up to date on trends, developments and authorities and apply to complex situations within client goals and business structures.
• Full cycle accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, bank and account reconciliation, including month end close process, financial statement preparation and special client-specific projects. Challenged traditional procedures used in the past to find new approaches to accounting and client relation procedures.
• Maintained compliance with regulatory agencies, collected audit information, review of business plans as needed, reporting information to clients.