KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY, Kennesaw, GA May 2008
Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Health Science
THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI, Oxford, MS
• Completed Fall 2003-Spring 2005 semesters at The University of Mississippi
AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY (AIU) STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM, London, England
• ·Completed Fall 2005 quarter with the AIU Study Abroad Program
ADVANCED MEDICAL PERSONNEL SERVICES September 2012 – August 2014
Senior Therapy Recruiter/Account Manager
• Communicated, recruited, maintained and managed therapists and clients in multiple short-term, contracted positions, nationwide.
• Grew and maintained client base to create more jobs for the company and therapists seeking employment.
• Effectively manage issues that arise between clients and therapists.
• Interviewed and trained new recruiters to communicate with therapist over the phone and effectively problem solve the numerous issues that are encountered on a daily basis.
• Consistently hit and exceed sales goals issued by the company to successfully grow business.
ASHFORD UNIVERSITY February 2012-September 2012
Lead Admissions Counselor, Denver CO (May 2012-September 2012)
• Assist Admissions Manager with the daily processes of the day.
• Managed 4-6 Admissions Counselor and still maintain responsibility for production of the day within own “mini team” while managing own business.
• Assume all roles associated with Manger position when acting Manger is off the floor, such as: maintaining a positive environment, counsel Admission Counselors on effective strategies to be successful, and strategizing how to hit team goals.
Admissions Counselor, Denver, CO (February 2012-May 2012)
• Maximize opportunities with potential students through outbound phone calls with the intent to qualify and counsel students on the admissions process.
• Create a daily strategic plan of activities including: database management, effective call strategies, and personal goal setting that will help prospective students through the enrollment process.
• Identify and address concerns of all prospective students.
• Counsel and communicate with students on the admissions process and opportunities available, including: conveying course program information, advising students with admission requirements and different degree options available to potential students.
GA MAGNET CHARTER SCHOOLS September 2008 – January 2012
Hapeville Charter Career Academy, Union City, GA
School Nutrition Director (August 2009-January 2012)
• Recruit, interview, hire, train, and supervise all staff involved in the School Nutrition Breakfast and Lunch Program.
• Complete monthly financial Georgia Department of Education reports for reimbursement of the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program.
• Ensure school meets the standards based within the Federal and State guidelines of the School Nutrition Program.
• Managed 2 kitchens and staff to successfully comply with all health codes.
• Promote healthy eating options in order to improve the quality of life of each student enrolled in Hapeville Charter Schools.
• Managed daily money attained by the school through the lunch program, student activities, and fundraisers.
• Strategically order food for students based on participation and demand.
• Handle confidential papers to determine if students qualify for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch program.
• Successfully managed demands associated with the growth of the school such as:
*Complaints issued from students, parents, and staff regarding food choices, issues with federal funds, and confidential meal statuses.
*Services needed to provide a better structure for the School Lunch Program.
*Marketing new food options to increase the growth of the School Nutrition Breakfast and Lunch Program. This ultimately leads to more federal funding and financial gain for the school.
Hapeville Charter Middle School, Hapeville, GA (September 2008-August 2009)
• Teaching Assistant
-Assisted teachers in the classroom providing extra help with classroom management, grading papers, and class instruction.
• Clerical Assistant
-Assisted the school’s Accountant by making phone calls/answering phones, putting together payroll, filing papers, and updated/revising spreadsheets as necessary.
CHEROKEE OUTDOOR FAMILY YMCA, Woodstock, GA May 2008-December 2011
Sports Site Supervisor, (August 2008-December 2011)
• Handle complaints and practiced conflict management between players, coaches, parents, and referees.
• Supervise sports field and ensure efficiency of program function.
• Communicate with the coaches/referees and make final decisions if arguments arise in games.
• Input registration data.
Teen X Summer Camp Coordinator (May 2008-August 2010, Summer Months)
• Created and supervised trips for teenage campers that provided outdoor education, developed leadership, and communication skills.
HOPE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT, January 2006-May 2007
ALPHA LAMBDA DELTA HONORS SOCIETY, University of Mississippi, December 2003- May 2005
PRESIDENT’S LIST, Spring 2005, Spring 2006, and Spring 2008
DEAN’S LIST, Fall 2003, Spring 2004, Fall 2004, Spring 2007, Fall 2007
NATIONAL DEAN’S LIST, 2004-2005
Available upon request