To be a valuable team member of a dynamic organization and to become a well respected professional by continuously developing the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed. Areas of interest include multiunit sales management, consulting, operations and organizational change and development.
- Proven leadership skills with an ability to drive results from 45 associates
- Successfully managed and ran multi-million dollar sales divisions
- Refined interpersonal, motivational and coaching skills
- Four years of sales management, seven years of sales, marketing and business development
Relevant Work Experience
Current Job Market Sell Through Manager
LG Electronics/Create Marketing New Jersey/Texas
Face-to-Face Training, Train in-store sales associates and managers in both formal and informal settings on the features and benefits of Clients products.
Formal Training, Train large groups of people in a formal presentation setting, demonstrating and effectively communicating features and benefits of Client products.
Data Capture, Collect and report visit data as well as competitive data in electronic call reports
Territory Management, Coordinate all aspects of Client's in-store presence, including sales calls, training, assisted-selling hours and special event schedule planning.
Event Support, Coordinate demo days, specialized training, assisted-selling hours and special event schedule planning. Merchandising, responsible for maintaining and repairing client product displays, ensuring client products are set to plan-o-gram, gaining commitments for increased shelf share.
2012-2012 Sales Consultant (Home Theater/Computers)
Best Buy Vauxhall, NJ
Create relationships with customers, identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
Apply product knowledge and industry during customer interaction.
Maintain and utilize relationships with vendors to answer technical specification questions.
Inspire customers by showing them what’s possible with technology.
Use innovation-training tools to stay current, confident and complete, driving profitable growth and achieving individual and department goals.
2010 - 2012 Sales Manager (Appliances, Home Theater/ Electronics, Furniture) Sears Canada Inc Calgary, AB
- Increased Sales by 20% year to date for hard lines and big ticket divisions by developing the sales team
- Decreased returns by 25% and increased protection agreement sales by 20%
- Analysed daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales figures to identify areas of opportunities
- Maintained merchandise presentation in accordance with established standards
- Managed the day-to-day operational activities of the category/store by interacting with customers, supervising staff, and ensuring security of corporate assets
- Providing leadership to sales teams and leads, including recruitment, coaching/training, performance assessments and scheduling work
- Executing plans pertaining to Merchandising, Finance, Human Resources, and ensuring that policies/procedures are in place
- Implementing corporate programs for service excellence and addressing customer concerns that raised
2009 – 2010 Sales Team Lead (Home Theater/Electronics, Fitness, Hardware)
Sears Canada Inc Calgary, AB
- Providing supervision, coaching/training, recruitment, scheduling, monitoring activities, and participating in performance assessment of sales staff
- Performing a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Formulated marketing language and material to drive new sales and return business
- Watched competitors closely to develop strategies to stand out and provide a better value proposition
- Developing and maintaining a high level of product knowledge pertaining to merchandise in designated department
Other Work Experience
2009-2009 Product Expert (Home Theater/Electronics)
Sears Canada Inc Calgary, AB
- Providing customer service and assistance by responding to inquiries, complaints and handling merchandise returns
- Demonstrating and providing instructions on merchandise use and general product knowledge
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge
- Provide excellent customer service and build long lasting relationships with clients
2006 – 2008 Sales Associate (Home Theater/Home Electronics)
Future Shop, (Best Buy) Toronto, ON
- Giving proper presentation to customers about products
- Price monitoring with other competitors
- Coordinated and assigned the necessary resources to secure the business opportunity and drive sales
- Front line customer service related to home theater and home theater accessories.
-Computer and Gaming programming
-8years experience with digital products and equipments
-Home theater specialist
Bachelor of Science Winter Park, FL
Full Sail University
-Specializing in Digital Cinematography
Bachelor of Business and Information Technology Oshawa, ON
University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Specializing in Game Development and Entrepreneurship
Ontario Diploma and College Diploma Mississauga, ON
Bronte College of Canada
- Information Technology and media courses
- Prerequisite business courses and electives