Five+ years of experience in sales & marketing with a proven track record of increasing company revenue by 40% each year. Areas of knowledge range from planning and developing automobile technology that meets customers' expectation and enhances driving experience. Demonstrated records related to success and high activities. Creative and passionate problem solver, self- started as well as a team player. Exceptionaloperations management skills and a distinguished leader.
Areas of Excellence:
Sales and Marketing
Budget preparation and implementation
Planning and developing strategies
Banking and Finance
Experience and Achievements:
Safe Automotive, Royal Oak, MI
2012 - present
Handling a plant with production capacity of 300 automobiles per day.
Looking for entire technical aspect and ensuring daily production target is achieved.
Coordinating with supervisors, operators and helpers to identify and solve problems.
Taking daily production meeting with the staff and assisting them in achieving daily target.
Cost Cutting and Enhanced Productivity
Managed to cut down production expenses by 15% in three months of taking over the position
Improved productivity by 40% in 2012-2013
Attended and solved disputes between union and management within 8 months
Earned recognition for catering to the demand of the distributors
Venus Motors, Royal Oak, MI
2009 - 2012
Joined as a management trainee and gained promotion due to hard work and persistent in the job.
Liaised with the store and purchase department and ensured production is not stopped due to shortage of raw materials.
Implemented Six Sigma principles in enhancing overall activities of the production department.
Timely Delivery & Improvisation in Quality
Contributed in removing shaft problems in vehicle that was called back from the customers
Ensured booking orders from distributors are met in time and customers don't have to wait for delivery
Bachelor's Degree in Automobile Engineering
Silvia College of Engineering, Royal Oak, MI
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Record of defining, delivering, and marketing timely, profitable, leading-edge products
Consummate marketing executive with increasingly responsible experience driving product strategy and execution for Fortune 500 companies. Sophisticated understanding of marketing and finance that enables successful product-strategy development with a focus on profitability; ability to anticipate market trends, initiate timely development, and enhance value in highly competitive and mature markets. Respected as a dynamic team builder, hands-on leader and creative solutions provider. Engage in cross-departmental networking and author forward-thinkingmarketing plans. MBA in Marketing. Available for travel.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Strategic/Business Planning - Product Development/Launch - Brand Positioning/Management - Market Research - Competitive Intelligence - Consumer Insights - Staff Development/Leadership - Business Development - Sales Management - Continuous Improvement - Project Management - Analytical Problem Solving
Market Intelligence - Directed a comprehensive large-scale research study on Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) market potential for the Nissan Technical Center. Determined root causes of HEV growth and forecasted influences into five-year horizon. Nissan publicly announced its entry into HEV segment, 2004.
Project Management - Provided leadership for a $17 million, world-class project designed to educate drivers on the environment impact of Alternative Fuel Vehicles (AFVs). Provided strategic consulting to Regional Transportation Center of San Diego - an AFV education center operated by the San Diego Environmental Foundation (SDEF), 2000-2002.
Product Innovation - Served as the product/marketing launch leader in bringing many Ford products to market, including the Explorer SUV, 2nd generation Taurus, bi-fuel CNG/LPG F-Series and Econoline, and CNG E-450 Cutaway. Streamlined audio and entertainment systems lineup across all Ford brands. Developed and marketed Ford's first navigational system, 1990-2002.
Sales & Brand Management - Implemented Ford's first ever "customer focused" brand management process for retail, fleet and AFV operations in North America - achieved and sustained overall truck leadership. Led a team that outsold all competitors combined in AFV sales volume, 1997 - 2002.
Product Marketing - Created marketing strategy that helped redefine the Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) segment. Positioned Ford Explorer as "all new" to Ford's SUV portfolio. Exceeded sales volume by 200,00 units, and improved stockholder value by $1.2 billion in variable profit contribution, 1988 - 1990.
ASG RENAISSANCE, Dearborn, MI, 2002-Present
$25M International Professional Services Firm- Specializes in Human Capital, Marketing and Consulting - Retained by Startup, Small-Cap and Fortune 500 companies in US, UK, and Asia
Director, Business Strategy Development/Independent Consultant, GI Business Solutions
Provide strategic and tactical consulting in business development, marketing communications, and new product and service innovation to startup and high-growth companies.
Led comprehensive market investigation designed to reposition Yamaga Motorcycle's product lineup more competitively against Harley Davidson. Study results reflected that Harley Davidson's market leverage was tied to perceived image and lifestyle, saving Yamaha millions of dollars in product development.
Developed a claw-back strategy to regain brand equity for a HR software/payroll processing firm with drastically declining sales - $150 million to $7 million. Created full-scale marketing intelligence and communications plan adopted by President of the firm.
Teamed with Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) on engineering/market assessment, and feasibility study of the design, prototype build, and sale of grid connected Hybrid Electrical shuttle buses built on modified Ford E450 chassis configuration.
Experienced Business Planning Analyst with a comprehensive understanding of industry reporting software and analysis tools. Adept at creating custom spreadsheet, utilizing computer productivity software and working efficiently in a team. Specializes in financial data accounting and creating comprehensive business presentations.
Strong accounting skills
Purchasing and Logistics experience
Warehousing control skills
Adept at budgeting
Revenue and expense forecasts
Marketing plan development
Computer networking proficient
April 2007 to July 2014 Wisdom Software-New Cityland, CA Business Planning Analyst
Regularly involved in research necessary to open new markets and the monitoring the revenue generated in those markets.
Worked with purchasing group to develop better buying agreements with vendors.
Helped marketing group to gather market research data for new product launches.
September 2004 to April 2007 Rummage Industrial-New Cityland, CA Business Planning Analyst
Helped to develop advertising budgets for upcoming quarters.
Responsible for updating company business plan on a monthly basis.
Did revenue and expense projections for two major company expansions.
March 1996 to September 2004 Riley Scott Incorporated-New Cityland, CA Business Planning Analyst
Developed a return on investment report for each marketing and advertising program.
Worked closely with marketing to develop company's new television advertising campaigns.
Created logistics plan that allowed company to close one warehouse and save a significant amount of operating costs.
1995 University of the Valley, New Cityland, CA Bachelor of Science, Business
• To obtain publication for my novels and books of poetry, as well as venues for my shorterindividual works.
• “Zanders the Magnificent,” Fireside, 2014
• “Hide,” Black Static Issue 43, TTA Press, November 2014
• “Death’s Favorite Pet,” Horror D’oeuvres , DarkFuse 2014
• “Something You Don’t Want to Find,” Buzzy Mag, 2013
• “Rust Never Sleeps” and “Nights in Texas,” Deep South Magazine, Southern Voice, 2012
• “The Call of the House of Usher,” The Spirit of Poe, Literary Landmark Press, 2012
• “Country Born,” Texas Poetry Calendar 2013, 2012
• “A Quiet Night, A Perfect End,” So Long, and Thanks For All the Brains: A Zombie Anthology (1st place Dead Letter Award winner from Mail Order Zombie), Collaboration of the Dead Press, January 2012
• “Breaking Earth” and “The Fox Pup of Big Blue Mountain,” A Book of the Year, PST annual anthology, 2012
• “The Adventures of Squrimy,” Encore, NFSPS annual anthology, 2011
• “The Book Sniffers,” The Washington Pastime, fall 2011
• “Jack and the Bad Man,” Underneath the Juniper Tree, October 2011
• “The Secret in the Village of Dragonsbreath,” Dark Horizons, July 2011
• “Dragging the Waters,” Phantom Kangaroo, May 2011
• “Approaching June,” Texas Poetry Calendar 2011, Dos Gatos Press, 2010
• “Eulogy of Beatrice Stitchens,” Six Sentences, 2010
• “Digital Implications” and “The Air in Our Apartment,” Wichita Falls Literature and Art Review, Volume IV, 2010
Writing Award Highlights
• honorable mention (top 5 overall) Stevens Poetry Manuscript Competition, National Federation of State Poetry Socities, 2014
• 2nd place Edwin M. Eakin Memorial Book Publication Award, Poetry Society of Texas manuscript contest, 2011
• 1st place for poetry in Dorman John Grace Memorial Award (sonnet contest), National Federation of State Poetry Societies, 2010
• 1st place for poetry in the Brazos Writers Contest, 2010
• 1st place for form poetry in the Denton Writes Contest, 2010
• 1st place Derry Tutt Memorial Award, Poetry Society of Texas, 2011
• 1st place Jerry Dison Memorial Award, PST, 2011
• Winner of Lynch Award, the PST, September 2010
• Winner of Popular Award, the PST, July 2010
• Winner of Laugh Lines Award, the PST, April 2010
• 2nd place winner of Critic’s Award, the PST, May 2010
• 2nd place Indiana State Federation of Poetry Clubs Award, NFSPS, 2012
• 2nd place Therese Lindsey Award, PST, 2010
Writing Activities and Memberships
• councilor-at-large, Poetry Society of Texas, 2014-present
• webmaster, Poetry Society of Texas, 2012-present
• active member, Horror Writers Association, 2014-present
• affiliate member, Horror Writers Association, 2011-2013
• annual poetry exhibit Merging Visions, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
• member, National Federation of State Poetry Societies, 2009-present
• president, North Branch Writers Critique Group, 2009-present
• member, Poetry Society of Texas, 2009-present
• vice president, Denton Poets’ Assembly, 2008-2013
• webmaster, Denton Poets’ Assembly, 2007-present
• publicity rep, Denton Poets’ Assembly, 2007-2011
• member, Denton Poets’ Assembly, 2007-present
• “The Best of The Internet: Online Resources Available to Poets” presentation for the Poetry Society of Texas annual summer conference, July 2013
• “Reaching for Better Writing: Can Small Group Support Make a Difference?” presentation for the Poetry Society of Texas annual summer conference, July 2013
• Bi-monthly Twitter columnist for Writer Unboxed (listed in Writer’s Digest’s “101 Best Websites,” 2007-2012), 2013-present.
• “How to Build a Poet’s Website” lesson for the Denton Poets’ Assembly, January 2013
• Served as judge for the monthly contests sponsored by PST, May 2010, June 2012
• Served as judge for the “Denton Writes” contest, adult poetry category, 2011, adult, youth, and children’s poetry categories, 2012
• Served as judge for “Student Awards” contests sponsored by PST, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
2005-2007 Bachelor of Arts in English, The University of Texas at Austin
• Graduated with Highest University Honors
• majored in English
• minored in Linguistics and Spanish
2001-2005 High School Diploma, A&M Consolidated High School
• Graduated Magna *** Laude
To obtain a position as a Cartoonist.
More than five years of experience in the field of drawing and writing comic books, captivating political and strip cartoons for newspapers.
Summary of Qualifications:
Hold complete information about what is happening in the world
Excellent drawing skills
Strong ability to work in a team or alone by maintaining good interpersonal relationship
Outstanding capability of creating various cartoon characters using different media and tools
Reflective imaginative, artistic, and practical skills
Excellent sense of humor
Strong ability to work under pressure
Expert in generating new ideas and put those ideas into sketches
Great time management skill
Exceptional ability to handle relevant computer software program
Best Life Magazine, Clinton, NY
2006 - Present
Drawing cartoons for magazines to entertain readers
Developing new ideas to present news in more interesting ways
Making changes and corrections in drawings as necessary
Discussing about new ideas with the publisher's representative or editor and submit the images for approval
Drawing and developing comic strips
Oprah Books Inc., Delmar, NY
2003 - 2006
Designed pencil sketches
Created stories, characters, and jokes
Recreated cartoons on a computer for manipulation
Reviewed sketches with ink to make a final copy
Provided entertainment by drawing cartoons at special occasions
Created images according to storyboarding
Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts - 2002
New York University of Arts