SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / QA
• IS/IT Project Realization
• Total Quality Management
• Operations Management
• Budget Administration
• Change Implementation
• Human Resources Leadership
• Product Development
• Management Information Systems
• Strategic Planning
• Business Development
Business and technology professional, expert in driving strategic directions, negotiations, and projects. Positive, results-driven, and innovative individual with proven success in balancing operational efficiencies and business growth with client satisfaction, offering more than 21 years’ progressive and stable experience in large and mid-size organization. Take pride in ability to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals and work ethics. Employ proactive management and strong leadership techniques to generate accomplishment-driven workplace environment, resulting in employee loyalty. Build and foster strategic business relationships with executives, maintaining customer satisfaction at all levels. Possess strong capabilities in the areas of:
• Conducted company’s vision to become a key player in the e-commerce solution. Led market-entry and project-managed the integration from concept through turnkey solution handover for reward programs and membership program implementation resulting in the implementation of these programs for most of all major financial institutions in Canada and some other in USA.
• Led start-up of large rewards program for financial institution, developing and implementing innovative solutions. Generated over $15M in new revenue FY2005.
• Steered online business transactions implementation, resulting in a saving of over 50% in operating cost on $6.5M operating budget.
METRO INC – Consultant (2013 – present)
Senior Project Manager – Digital Strategy, ISIT
• Directed the design, development and the implementation of the Coupons platform (API) that manages coupons from multiple external sources. The coupons platform allows the customer to view, clip and redeem them in store using web and mobile technologies.
• Managing the design, development and the implementation of the customer management platform Saleforce solution connected with Metro backend systems, web and mobile platforms. This allows Metro to have a simple customer repository and leverage proficiency and effectiveness of customer service.
YELLOW PAGES GROUP – Consultant (2011 – 2013)
Senior Project Manager – Digital Consumer Experiences, ISIT
• Directed the design, development and the implementation of a Deals and Coupons Repository (DCR) platform that import deals and coupons from multiple sources, allow deals moderation and publishing, web dashboard to monitor imports and an API to let YPG web sites (yellowpages.ca, redflagdeals.ca, canpages.ca) and native mobile applications to connect and retrieve geo localized deals and coupons information around you. Project teams based in Montreal and India.
• Managed the redesign, development and the implementation of the redflagdeals.com, forums.redflagdeals.com and m.redflagdeals.com web sites incorporating deals and coupons from the DCR platform. These sites allow the customer to browse, search and share deals and coupons from most popular, by category around you and much more. Project teams based in Toronto and Montreal.
• Managed the development and implementation of new Redflagdeals and ShopWise (iPhone and Android) applications allowing consumers to browse, find and share deals and coupons around you from most popular to by category. The ShopWise iPhone application has been rated Application of the week by Apple and is now rated 5 stars.
• Managed the SEO migration and redesign of the canpages.ca web site keeping traffic accuracy and the migration of the old web site structure to the new web site structure.
• Directed the design, development and the implementation of the new Customer First iPhone application allowing Yellow Pages Group sales representatives to search and view advertising product inventory and prices, reserve advertising products and manage appointments with their clients.
• Manage the implementation of a new Real Estate section in canpages.ca web site introducing property listings for new home & condos, for rent and resale allowing consumers to find property listings around you, view all information about listing floor plans. The site also allows creating a list of your favorite properties, view nearby commodity and much more.
• Manage the SEO migration of hometrader.ca to canpages.ca, preserve current traffic and ensure a complete translation of web site structure/directories.
• Managed projects using Agile/Scrum methodology with Jira (using GreenHopper plugin) with multiple teams in multiple locations.
B2T AFFAIRES & TECHNOLOGIES (2010 – 2011)
Director – Information technology
• Managed and maintained innovative software solution Columbotm for risk management about Act Proceeds of crime and terrorist financing. This software is distributed to financial institutions such as National Bank of Canada and other professional organizations allowing transaction monitoring, analysis, case management, investigation and declaration to authorities and CANAFE/FINTRAC (Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada).
• Enhanced product development strategy that will allow the solution to be expended and offered to other markets (insurance, real estate, precious goods, etc.).
• Manage the development and implementation of the corporate site of B2T using Umbraco CMS and offering online enrollment for courses about risk management.
• Managed the development and the implementation of Eckankar Quebec Foundation web sites using Umbraco CMS. These sites are offering online enrollment to seminars, online orders for books, booklets and other items, information about Eckankar activities and integration with the other Eckankar sites.
• Directed responsibility for IT department infrastructure, research and development, project management, implementation and quality.
• Managed project activities for 15 personnel in many locations for project software development, daily operations and IT infrastructure support for clients.
• Managed key research and development (R&D) initiatives for product enhancements.
COVERDELL CANADA CORPORATION (2000 – 2010)
Senior Director – Information technology
• Designed, developed, enhanced and maintained state-of-the-art technology platform solution for the management of over 60 reward and membership programs with over 5 million members for large financial institutions and retailers such as HSBC, Capital One, Royal Bank, Scotia Bank, MBNA Canada, Air France, National Bank of Canada, Bank of America, TD Bank of Canada, Visa Desjardins, HBC, Victoria Secret and more. Reward programs encompass point accumulation and redemption for retail products, gift cards, charities, travel and more. Membership programs include savings and discount for credit scoring, monitoring, road assistance, travel saving and more.
• Directed responsibility for development and implementation of e-commerce and strategic Web projects:
o Reward programs Web portals offering online purchase order with points for rewards products, gift cards and charity donation, order tracking, points statement and history and more;
o Extranet Web portal offering our clients and partners a reward product management, partner special offers management, member points statement, program management reports and others;
o Travel Reward programs Web portals offering travel specials advertise, online travel booking with points for (flight, hotel, vacation package, car and other packages);
o Secured Web Services solution for our clients and partners offering real time point transactions and access to member information and much more;
o Backend Framework and dashboard for secured electronic file exchanges with our clients, partners and vendors.
o Data Warehouse containing all transactions, orders and more allowing customer data analysis and BI reporting resulting to new marketing strategies point usage stimulation.
• Managed the evolution and change management of the platform solution of reward programs in direct collaboration with product management, operations, sales and marketing groups.
• Conceived and implemented state-of-the-art Web solution from call centre member services for over 100 agents allowing member profile recognition from the interactive voice response system (IVR), member management, reward orders management, travel search and booking engine solution for the rewards programs and membership programs.
• Designed and implemented the first Web solution in market of an online auction using rewards points for special events and travel packages.
• Directed responsibility for information technology group, IT operations, infrastructure, research and development, security and quality.
• Led activities for 10-70 personnel in areas of information technology for strategic Web projects and daily operations.
• Managed many key research and development (R&D) initiatives resulting to product enhancements and tax credits.
• Built, led, and fostered highly qualified multi-tasking, cross-functional teams capable of meeting timelines and bringing project to completion while remaining within budget and scope specifications.
• Served as the project executive in Omaha, NE (USA) of teams with over 100 people for design, development and implementation of a warehouse management system. Over 1.2 millions of benefit orders per year.
• Led and implemented security processes and changes allowing the acquisition of the PCI (Payment Card Industry) certification required by the industry.
• Developed, implemented and maintained Disaster Recovery Plan and Business Continuity Plan for all critical business services securing the business operations and meeting clients requirements.
• Managed all aspects of production printing, technical equipment and application viability, product and customer support services, environmental configuration consultation, and training.
CGI (1993 – 2000)
Senior Consultant – Consultant
Served as a key member for the management, design and implementation on the following clients / projects.
• Laurentian Bank of Canada for the “Prêt Marchand” project (1999-2000)
Led the overall functional architecture for online credit application system that is now used across all major merchants in Quebec.
• Teletech for the “Credit Conciliation” project (1999)
Designed the functional architecture and proposed innovative solution allowing efficient credit collection and conciliation process resulting to significant cost savings.
• CompUCard Canada for the “Membership Management System (MMS)” project (1997 - 1999)
Managed the project and performed the functional architecture of the rewards and membership program management system (over 5 millions of members in Canada and USA)
• SPC, Salem, NH (USA) for the “Steel Management System” project (1996 - 1997)
Led the project management, functional architecture of the management system for mills for steel order/processing for clients in USA and Thailand.
• Immigration et Communautés culturelles Ministry of Quebec “INTIMM” project (1994 - 1996)
Performed analysis and design of the sponsors and sponsorship program for immigration
• Ontario Pension Board, Toronto for the “PRISM” project (1994)
Achieved Analysis and design of the pension programs for the Ontario province.
• Immigration et Communautés culturelles Ministry of Quebec “INTIMM” project (1993 - 1994)
Completed Analysis and development of the new immigration modules based on the immigration program changes.
OS/Environments: Windows NT, Windows 7, Windows Server, UNIX, Ubuntu, Apache, DOS, WEB, Apple-OS, MAC-OS, VMS, Virtual Servers
Platforms/Protocols: .NET Frameworks, IIS, Client/Server, Servers (DELL, SUN, COMPAQ, IBM, HP), Personal Computers, Router, Hubs, Switches, Bridges; Ethernet, TCP/IP, IPSEC, Frame Relay, VPN, VoIP
Software: Salesforce, Jira Agile, MS Project, PowerSteeting, RightScale, NewRelic, Visual Studio .NET, SQL Server, Oracle, Business Objects, VMWare, Umbraco, SiteCore, Dovico, Microsoft Project/Server, SharePoint, BizTalk, DotNetNuke, Sabre, Turbo Sabre, Visio, Office Suites (Microsoft, Lotus), Rational Rose, Crystal Reports, Empirix Test Suite, Clarity PPM On Demand, Abobe (Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash, Illustrator)
Architecture/Web: Cloud Computing, .NET, SOA/Web Services, J2EE, SEO
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MySQL, Sphinx, Sybase, Interbase, Access
Languages: PHP-Symfony, JAVA, C++, C#, C, Visual Basic, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, JQuery, UML, Perl, SAX, AJAX/Java Script, XHTML
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, RUP, ITIL
Hardware: PC, Servers, Printers, Scanners, and various peripherals
Networking: LAN, V-LAN, WAN, VPN, W-LAN, SAN, TCP/IP, IPSEC
Security: Firewall, Crypto Accelerator, IDS, Anti-Virus/Malware
DEC • Information Technology Management – 1990-1993
Agile/Scrum Methodology • Managing People and Processes • Quality Improvement
Project Management Professional • Measures of Quality • Advanced Management
Leadership through Quality • Problem Solving Process • Effective Listening Skills
Rational Unified Process • J2EE Technology • .NET Technology
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
Member, Project Management Institute • Member, Computer Security Institute