Help Desk Technician for Asurion (November 2013 - Present)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Hands-on Customer Service Technical Support Representative resolving customer issues on our web and Smartphone applications.
• Timely response and resolution of Technical application issues and helping my manager building a team as growth occurs.
• Using previously demonstrated experience to establish, document and improve the process for managing customer technical application issues based on lessons learned.
• Successful troubleshooting, resolving and replying to customer issues via telephone, email and letter.
• Reviewing, documenting, tracking, and validating of customer escalations and determine the appropriate course for resolution and negotiation to closure.
• Daily follow-up calls to customers and to those who are issue owners, driving for closure with a sense of urgency.
• Providing timely and exceptional customer service while resolving an issue or event.
• Assisting with special projects as necessary/required to meet department needs.
Web Design Intern for DKD Arts, LLC (January 2013 - Present)
Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Design within existing web content and maintain DKD ARTS consistent look and feel.
- Completing projects as a team, as well as individually.
- Concept, design & execute online ad assets including homepage & email campaigns, affiliate banners, blog and social media.
- Assist with shooting of photography and videography as needed for blog, social media or internal use utilizing DKD ARTS-owned equipment when possible.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of web content (including loading new images, updating pages with HTML and coding emails) based on the promotional calendar & marketplace conditions using our CMS and ESP.
- Support quality and consistency across online creative.
- Collaborate in brainstorming and idea generation meetings.
- Assist in virtual product image retouching.
- Stay abreast of changes in web design and social trends for continued evolution for DKDARTS.com
Computer Technician for The Cool Kids (June 2009 - July 2013)
Key Responsibilities included :
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software. Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis in order to ensure proper functioning.
- Repair or replace faulty equipment such as defective and damaged telephones, wires, switching system components, and associated equipment.
- Analyze test readings, computer printouts, and trouble reports to determine equipment repair needs and required repair methods.
- Adjust or modify equipment to enhance equipment performance or to respond to customer requests.
- Installed, maintained, troubleshoot, and configured personal computer, printers, peripherals, and other