12 Van Reipen Ave Fl 2 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jersey City, NJ 07306 (408) 676-7759
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY– New York, NY Tisch School of Arts: Film/TV Production, Spring 2011-Fall 2012
NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies Film/TV: Digital Communications & Media, Spring 2013
ASIA TV – New York, NY Freelance Promo Producer(Edit/VFX)
• Created concert promos that air in USA, Canada for South Asian Television
• Added visual graphics and text using Adobe After Effects CC
KALTURA VIDEO PLATFORM - New York, NY Video Editor/Producer Intern
• Designed graphics for lower-third slides, Intro/Outro for speakers for high-end technology conference on Adobe Photoshop CC
• Edited conference recordings on Final Cut Pro X
KICKS ON FIRE – New York, NY Assistant Editor
• Logging and transferring footage.
• Creating subclips of relevant content after going through over 100 hours of footage.
OMZ FILMZ, FEATURETTE “IT’S FREE” - New York, NY Writer/Director, Co-Producer
• Pre-production: Hired over 60 key personnel including production team, cast, crew and extras.
• Supervised development of and approved the final shooting script
• Scouted & surveyed all locations and completed business arrangements for the same
• Planned & controlled the production schedule & budget, and efficiently allocated resources
• Oversaw the securing of releases and negotiations for locations, cast & crew
• Supervised all elements of production on set
DEEP STORIES PRODUCTION – New York, NY Assistant Editor, June 2013 - August 2013
• Logged and Transferred footage
• Transcoded raw footage for appropriate software (Final Cut Pro 7+, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6)
• Set up shots, camera and equipment
• Racked focus, measured distance, changed lenses.
• Screened a one-minute short film using cell phone cinema at New York Indian Film Festival 2011 and another one in 2012.
• Proficient usage of high definition video cameras: Experience with Sony F5, Canon 5D, 6D, 7D, Canon HF S20
• Proficient usage of editing software: Adobe Creative Cloud, Avid, Final Cut Pro 7-10
• Lighting: Experience in 3 point lighting, special effects lighting, lighting for movement.
• Sound: Worked with boom microphones, audio recorders, mixers for production sound. And ADR studio dubbing. Sound effects, sound design. ProTools, Garageband, Reason, Logic
• Composition using Piano, Guitar, Flute.
• Electronic music production using synthesizers. Applications used: Pro Tools 9+, Reason, Garage band
• Great skills with computer usage: Adjusting with new applications in short time, efficient browsing skills with sharp eye for desired result, software testing.
• Direction/Communication skills: Motivating artists in a project towards the theme. Worked with actors, dancers, musicians.