28 Bergen Street Paterson, NJ
(973) 460-5030 | email@example.com
Medical Interpreter – Spanish
Summary Interpreter with over three years experience possesses verbal and written fluency in Spanish and English.
• Bilingual-English and Spanish with Medical Interpreter Certificate
• Motivated, highly skilled problem solver
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
• Providing excellent customer service for over ten years
• Liaised between health care professionals and limited English patients
• Interview and collect documentation for registration
Adecco on site assignment at Biomet, Fairlawn NJ; 2-2014 – 9-2014
• Quality control laser marking
Ellis Manor Elderly Home, Hartford, CT; 2012 – June 2013
• Interpreted in English and Spanish during recreational and religious activities for the elderly.
Promotion Assistant –Hartford, CT; 2012
• Encouraged involvement advertised and organized activities for a Medical outreach mission that went to Honduras on July 2012.
Malta House of Care, Hartford, CT - 2008-2010
Office Manager, Interpreter, Translator, and Volunteer Coordinator
• Conducted patient interviews, in English and Spanish to obtain registration information.
• Translated and interpreted health care information to patients and health professionals.
• Faxed medical records to hospitals, Social Security Administration and other medical offices.
• Prepared and updated monthly schedule for twelve volunteer Doctors and twenty- one Nurses according to Clinic calendar.
Hartford Public Schools, Hartford, CT; 2005-2007
• Provided a wide range of supports for the office staff including interpreting and translating Spanish to English.
Area Health Education Center; Hartford, CT - 2010
Medical Interpreter Certificate; Medical Terminology
Puerto Rican Forum; Hartford, CT - 2006
Medical Office Procedures Certificate