170 E 2nd Street Apt #5B, New York, NY 10009 | (C) 646-263-5983 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Motivated Engineering Technician who specializes in Solidworks design drafting and industrial product development, computer numeric controlled machining; plasma, laser, wire EDM or water jet based cutting systems and rapid prototyping. Highly Effective at working independently and as part of a team, with strong problem solving skills to tackle and resolve any unexpected issues with skill and accuracy. I have an outstanding record of engineering products from design to fabrication. Adept at managing a variety of projects through innovative thinking, I am not easily intimidated by any problem that may arise. I would like to be a valuable member of a team of professionals who appreciate my expertise and encourage broadening my skill set in the field.
• Proficient in SolidWorks
• 3D solid, surface and assembly modeling
• Detail drawings
• Numerical controls understanding
• Fabrication and installation expert
• Assembly line production
• Blueprint interpretation expertise
• Manufacturing process controls
• Extremely quick learner
Chief CAD Engineer, Technician
Oct 2003 – Current
• Initiated company's growth from a small shop to a formidable architectural metal business.
• Computerized and networked the office environment to replace a "paper and pen" system.
• Greatly improved productivity and customer base with implementation of Solidworks 3D CAD system.
• Translation of solid 3D models into G-code using MasterCAM software.
• Recommended architectural improvements, design solutions and integration solutions.
• Responsible for all the shop drawings, cut lists, material orders and management of production and personnel.
• Assignment of tasks to staff including training new employees.
Our clientele includes such upscale names as: Trinity Building & Construction Management Corp., J.Crew Group, Inc., Hartland Brewery, Inc., Abigail Kirsch Catering Relationships, Guy Fieri's American Kitchen and Bar, Fig and Olive, Radegast Hall & Biergarten. Examples can be found: http://www.tmthree.com
Jun 1996 – Oct 2003
New York, NY
• Computer hardware and software setup and maintenance.
• Configuration and monitoring of servers, network equipment and security.
• Managing one of the first live streaming Internet radio stations in the world using then new and emerging technologies.
In 1997 I was part of a mobile streaming project that travelled across the country from the West to the East Coast and back while streaming live radio. Our sponsors included Microsoft Corporation, Yahoo!, RealNetworks, Inc., Telos Systems and LinkExchange among others.
Studied chemistry before moving to the U.S.A.
References are available upon request.
Tallinn University of Technology