Cincinnati OH 45237
Kroger Co. : Packaging Engineering Contractor (May 2014 – Present), Cincinnati, Ohio
• Working closely with the packaging engineers to help create data for migration into PLM.
• Work closely with the data integration team to keep the Engineering Department on track with tasks.
• Make weekly deadlines for the team to meet.
• Experience in creating pallet patterns through the usage of TOPS.
• Experience in AutoCAD.
• Assist with the development of new packaging for products.
• Work closely with the PLM DIG team to find and fix data problems.
• Work closely with the manufacturing plants to extract data for the production ready specifications in PLM.
Fechheimer Brothers Co: Product Development (June 2013 – May 2014), Cincinnati, Ohio
• Working closely with the Product Development Management team on the construction of garments.
• Working through PLM- AX to put together tech packs.
• Sketching garments made through Adobe Illustrator.
• Train others on the computer system: Microsoft PLM and AX.
Contractor (June 2012-June 2013), Cincinnati, Ohio
• Assist product development team with special requests & projects as needed
• Product Photography for catalogs, internal software systems & misc. requests
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop; MS Office suite
• Assisted in the conversion from one computer system to another
• Training experience for teaching new computer system, Microsoft AX Dynamics
• Skilled on making tech packs & sketching the garment images for production
• Experience working with garments & trims for apparel
Christina Patterson Photography: Owner (August 2010-Present), Cincinnati, Ohio
• Portraits: Engagements, Weddings, Births, Graduations & Custom requests
• Graphic Design: Custom orders for wedding invitations, announcements, & more
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & LightRoom
• Experience with Nikon photo equipment
• Marketing: Website, social media, mailers, & print
Hyundai Fairfield: Customer Service (September 2013- May 2014), Fairfield, Ohio
• Responsible for calling customer customers and helping them with their problems.
• Responsible for listening to customers and setting up appointment times if needed.
• Responsible for outlining issues of customers for my manager.
• Knowledge of VinSolutions and working within the program.
Outback Steak House: Server (August 2009- May 2012), Cincinnati, Ohio
• Responsible for taking and serving food orders
• Responsible for promoting the specials
Northern Kentucky University
Fall 2008 - Spring 2012
Bachelor’s Degree of Applied Photography
Minor in Business Management
• Study Abroad: Winter 2010-2011. London England. Business Law Class though Northern Kentucky University
• Delta Gamma Sorority: Community service for the visually impaired. Helped with the organization of events that raise awareness and money for the visually impaired.