25 years of working experiences and skills which includes, Principal Account Clerk, Assistant to Director, Sale, Sale Support, Assistant Department Manager, Tax Preparer, Boiler Technician/Operator and Book Binder. I have excellent customer service skills, and I am detailed oriented with excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Inventory Control, QuickBooks Pro 2002, Peachtree, Word, Excel and Tax Wise software.
GUIDANCE STAFFING-DOWNSTATE MEDICAL CENTER, Brooklyn (2006-2009)
Principal Account Clerk/Assistant to Director of Financial management.
• Controller Office/Finmgmt-Recharge, Journalize Adjustment, Audits and Journalize Payroll and Employees Records, and also creates line numbers for Employees.
• Central Store-Inventory Control, Analyze and update Records
MONEY CENTRAL - VITA, Queens (2006)
• Certified Checker/Tax preparer and Customer Service.
LIBERTY TAX SERVICE, Brooklyn (2005)
• Electronic Filing, Cash disbursement and Customer Service.
SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTING & TAXES, Brooklyn (1997-2003)
• Provide Accounting services for small business both on and off site.
• Prepared Federal and State Income Tax.
SAKS FIFTH AVENUE, New York New York (1993 - 1997)
• Inventory control and Stockroom Management.
• Train and manage seasonal employees.
ALEXANDER DEPARTMENT STORE, Brooklyn, New York (1991-1992)
• Assisted Department Manager, Sale and Stock.
Money Central-VITA (2006)
• Income Tax Certification
Blue Data Training and Consulting (2002)
• QuickBooks Pro & Peachtree
Career Blazers Learning Center (2000)
• PC Specialist/Office Skills
America Tax Professional (1997 - 2003)
• Income Tax
Taylor Business Institute (1991 - 1993)
• Associate Degree, Accounting
References upon request