My name is Camelia Johnson. I am licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper (2014), I have a Bachelor of Science in Accounting (GPA: 3.8), and I have a Master of Business Administration (GPA: 3.6). I am an active member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, of the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers, and of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
With six years of experience as a staff accountant, within various industries, I have been equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge that I will utilized to assist your company’s growth and financial organization. In addition, for individuals, I will also assist financial organization.
Below are the following services that I provide:
2. Data Entry
4. Consulting Services
5. Inventory (Review / Organize)
6. Taxes (Individual / Commercial)
7. QuickBooks (Set-Up / Organize)
8. Individual Financial (Review / Organize)
9. Software (Training / Transfer / Organize)
10. Bank & Receipts Reconciliation (Monthly / Quarterly / Annually)
11. Create Excel Spreadsheets (Consolidate Receipts For Tax Purposes)
12. Budget Forecast Statements (Create / Review / Organize / Centralize)
13. Financial Statements (Create / Review / Organize / Centralize / Maintain)
14. Accounts Payables & Receivables (Review / Organize / Centralize / Maintain)
Camelia Johnson, B.S., M.B.A., C.P.B.