I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, responsible and hard working person. I am a mature team worker and adaptable to all challenging situations. I am able to work well both in a team environment as well as using own initiative. I am able to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
9 GCSEs Grades, St. Peter’s High School
South East Essex College
• GENERAL MANAGERS CERTIFICATE
License Controller Qualification (LCQ)
• NETMARKETING COURSE
Advanced Social Media Marketing
• CITY & GUILDS
Radiation Safety Practice Stage 1
Responsible Service of Alcohol
• MARITIME QUALIFICATION
MCA (STCW95) Basic Crew Training
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
PA/Administrator/Marketing Manager - QT Hospitality Ltd, Queenstown, NZ: Feb 2013 to Oct 2014
• Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
• Oversee all marketing, advertising, promotional staff and activities.
• Advanced in Social Media Marketing and have a strong understanding of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and all Adobe, Microsoft Programs.
• Schedule meetings for two Directors of the company.
• Attend meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
• Employ staff and ensure that a weekly roster is complete.
• Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
• Managing and maintain budgets.
• Ordering and maintain stationary and office equipment.
• Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Travelled Australia Jan 2012 - Jan 2013
Health Physics Technician - Nuclear PowerStation, Bradwell-On-Sea, Essex: May 2010 to Jan 2012
• Ensure workplace safety in industries that use radioactive material or expose people to radioactivity.
• Implement procedures and programs crafted by health physicists through monitoring nuclear activity.
• Aid in design of safer work environments.
• Use equipment such as spectrometers and gamma counters.
• Calculate exposure times and instruct workers in safety procedures.
• Ensure the correct protective clothing and detectors were being used.
• Creating reports.
• Maintain safety records.
Administrator/Marketing - Pole2pole Magazine, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex: March 2007 to May 2010
• Undergoing General Administration and Marketing duties.
• Devising and maintaining office systems.
• Maintain and managing budgets.
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external customers.
• Ordering and maintain stationary and equipment.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access etc. to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
Receptionist - Primetime Recruitment Agency, Maldon, Essex: Feb 2006 to March 2007
• To supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
• To manage room reservations ensuring that the bookings team are processing all enquiries accurately.
• Appraisals and performance management of staff, including monthly meetings.
• Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
• Review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Customer Service.
• On-going development of skills and knowledge for the team.
• Produce, manage and operate the reception roster, checking future planned absences, planning cover and ensuring overtime is provided when necessary.
• Manage the implementation for any change or upgrade in software systems.
Administrator - SR Services, Bradwell PowerStation, Bradwell-On-Sea, Essex: July 2004 to Feb 2006
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
• Devising and maintaining office systems.
• Booking rooms and conference facilities.
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
• Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST