Roy L. Murry
218 Lake Gene Drive, Longwood, Florida
E-mail: email@example.com; iPhone: 954-326-0432
Write and communicate all year round. Have had two novels published: The Audubon Caper, creative nonfiction, by Black Rose Writing and The Three Wives of Don Quixote Smith, fiction, by Tate Publishing. Popular Blog http://www.conniesbrother.blogspot.com, has over 250,000 page viewers to date: eclectic writings: reviews, interviews, current and informative articles. April 2006 to August 2014: Golf Pro Shop Attendant in season.
Diverse prior 25 years: For a short period, Worked as an employment specialist at AARP, Work Force One in Hollywood, Florida, and worked as a commodity broker. I was an executive in the Caribbean Hospitality Industry: Consultant, V.P of Development, Assistant to CEO, General Manager, and Controller. My international knowledge of is extensive:
• Management: Accountable and Responsible.
• Communication: Written and Spoken word; Internet proficient.
• Reliable and Time Conscious.
• World Knowledgeable.
• Bilingual: Spanish as second language.
• Bentley College, Waltham, Mass. Graduated with B. S. Degree in Accounting. Minor: English. President PDE, Honorary Journalism Society.
• Long Range Writing Group, in 2009, I earned a Certificate in Article Writing.
• U S. Army, E-5, Honorable Discharge. I graduated from JFK Psychological Warfare Center in Operations and Intelligence, Green Beret, and received a Bronze Star for Meritorious Achievement for report writing that saved lives.
• In 2004, Completed Commodity Broker License, Series 3 requirements.
• Hotel computer software systems implemented from Point of Sale to
General Ledger using Holiday Inn, Hilton, Best Western, NCR, and other systems.
• Extensive use of Microsoft Word for writing business and accounting reports.
• Can learn any language, be it software or linguistic: Presently, I have learnt Final Draft 9, software to write screen plays.