- 2013. Currently working on “Beyond the Hall of Aurochs”. Black and white story for Something Wicked http://www.futurequake.co.uk/publications.php?title=Something%20Wicked
2012. “Zombie for president”, “Schegge”. Black and white story drew for E.F. Publishing (http://www.efedizioni.com/)
2011. “Utero”. Graphic novel realized for Delos books (http://www.delosbooks.it/)
2010. “Il Familiare” (the relative), “Il Brujo Grand Hotel”. Black and white story drew for the “Cut-Up” Publishing (http://brujoproject.blogspot.co.uk/, http://www.cut-up.it/catalogo.php?id=10)
- 2013. B/W inked storyboard for the script-movie “Hamelin” by the director Navin Dev.
2009-2010. B/W and Color storyboards drew for the short movies "The Beautiful Red Handbag", "The robber", directed by Robin Swailes, Oxford.
- 2012. Illustrated the cover of the book “If houses why not Mouses”, written by Damian O’Brian, Oxford
- 2008-2009. “Fabulo”, publication expected by the end of 2012. Illustrated and colored a children's book (age 5-8) written by Damien O’Brian, Oxford.
- 2009. Illustrations realized with Adobe Illustrator for an e-learning project about the disability for the Wideaware Training and Consultancy Ltd, http://www.wideaware.co.uk/.
Graphic Designer-Desktop Publisher
- 2007-2008. “BP editori” Publishing (http://www.catalogobpeditori.it/default.asp). Curator, layout creator of advertising spaces for “Attico” a weekly glossy magazine for the housing market.
- 2005-2007. “L’Unione Sarda” newspaper (http://www.unionesarda.it/ ). Responsible for curating the formatting of the markets and weather forecast pages.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2009-now. Private tutoring in Cartoons techniques.
- 2009-2011. Waterston’s Costa coffee, Broad Street, Oxford. Responsible for monitoring the stock levels, managing the budget of the store and dealing with different suppliers.
- 2011-now. Taylors Deli, Woodstock road, Oxford. Responsible for supervising 12 employees, coaching them where appropriate and reporting to the store manager. Handling last time orders and dealing with customers complaints.
Graphic Designer-Desktop Publisher, Unione Sarda Publishing, 2007
Work experience in the news agency of the major Sardinian newspaper, working with journalists, printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Assistant Manager 2011
Gained according with the merits at work.
Cartonist Penciler and Inker, Master at the International School of Comics, Rome 2003.
Learnt the professional techniques of the drawing and the inking, specializing in the real and grotesque drawing. Learnt how to develop a cartoon/storyboard or illustration from concept through production to final delivery.
Italian (native) and English (fluent).
Creativity, self-starter, people manager, team worker and independent worker, problem solving.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Adobe creative suit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Xpress, In-Design, MAC.
Available on request