To obtain a challenging position within a creative work environment to utilize and develop my skills. My values are hard work, loyal dedication with initiative and drive to succeed.
Perth Central Tafe WA 2001 - 2004
Edith Cowan University 2010 – 2014: Graduation Jan 2015
• Cert IV in Technology (Interactive Multi-Media 2088).
• Bachelor of Creative Industries (Y72) Majors: Interactive Multi-Media & Animation.
Animator: Jul 2010 - Dec 2014 ECU
2D – 3D Animations
• Creativity and imagination; drawing and modeling, patience, concentration, accuracy and attention to detail, acting skills to bring characters to life, good computing skills including graphic and animation software plus Wacom Tablet skills.
Project Manager: Feb 2014 - Jul 2014 ECU
Implementation of (Project Multimedia Development Methodologies) including;
• Analysis, design, production, evaluation, scheduling and costing, metric and feasibility studies, storyboarding, concept maps and prototyping, formative, sumerative evaluation strategies and copyright of intellectual property to developed design specifications.
Web Developer: Jul 2014 - Dec 2014 ECU
Client: DFES (Department of Fire and Emergency Services). DFES Website
• Front and back-end design of new internal intranet website.
• Developing design, implementation plans and critically evaluating results, establishing clear metrics, templates and standards.
• Adept in web design projects; maintain existing websites and upgrades newly-acquired
Regularly with new applications as needed.
• Informed, critical and creative approach to understanding media, design and visual
culture within a rapidly evolving social and work environment.
• Ability to communicate – clarity of written and spoken expression, including in public
and through appropriate use of contemporary technology.
• Working in team environment – collaborating/contributing effectively in group settings.
• Critical appraisal skills – planning, organizing, problem solving and decision-making.
• Ability to generate ideas – having the courage & confidence to be creative and innovative.
• Cross-cultural and international outlook – engaging productively and harmoniously with
SOFTWARE & WEB PLATFORMS
Adobe CS6: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Anime Studio Pro, Storyboard Quick 6, Maya. Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Celtx.
Web platforms: Drupal, Dreamweaver, Wordpress, BBEdit, XHTML, CSS, MySQL, PHP.