A confident, trustworthy and top quality team player with a strong desire to learn, contribute and make a difference. Seeks a key role with a dynamic organization that can provide unlimited opportunity. Strong verbal and communication skills and high levels of creativity and resourcefulness, combined with strong planning and organizational skills.
BLOOMSBURG UNIVERSITY, Bloomsburg, PA, 2014
B.A. in Studio Arts, GPA: 2.62
Studied Abroad over Winter Break, Africa 2013
I signed up for a photography course and traveled to several places in Ethiopia and Cameroon photographing as much as possible, but also learning about the history and the people of these two countries. A critique and grading of the student’s photographs took place almost every evening.
West Hill Summer Camp, Rosemont, PA June 2007- August 2008
- Take primary responsibility for the health, well-being, and happiness of campers.
- Encourage respect for personal property, camp equipment and facilities.
- Set a good example for campers in all areas, including cleanliness, punctuality, clean-up chores, rules, and sportsmanship.
- Guide campers in participating successfully in all aspects of camp activities.
- Observe camper behavior, assess its appropriateness, enforce appropriate safety regulations, emergency procedures, and apply appropriate behavior-management techniques.
Kaiserman JCC Summer Camp, Wynnewood, PA June 2009- Aug 2009 and
Counselor June 2010-Aug 2010
- Take primary responsibility for the health, well-being and happiness of each child.
- Maintain an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
- Respond consistently to infants' needs for food and comfort.
- Implements individualized feeding plans for children; respects individual preferences and eating styles; sits with toddlers and shares family-style meal; models manners and good nutrition.
- Tends to children's personal hygiene needs, remaining especially attentive to them during routines such as diaper changing, cleaning, feeding, and changing soiled or wet clothes.
Saladworks, Paoli, PA Jan 2011-Aug 2011
- Prepare food for customers ensuring great quality, taste and visual appeal.
- Ensure portion and quality control, and food waste management.
- Accurate operation of cash register for order taking and payment.
- Provide outstanding customer service experience.
- Responsible for overall appearance and operation of the store including cleaning, displays, and stock areas.
- Student Annual Art Show, Mount Ida College 2010
- Samek Gallery Exhibition, Bucknell University 2012
- Student Annual Art Show, Bloomsburg University 2013
- Haas Art Gallery Photography Exhibition, Bloomsburg University 2013
- Warren Magazine ‘13, Bloomsburg University 2013
- PADME Fashion Show ’13, Bloomsburg University 2013
- “Autumn of the Arts” Exhibition, Moose Exchange in Bloomsburg, 2013
- Student Annual Art Show, Bloomsburg University 2014
- Warren Magazine ’14 (Cover Page), Bloomsburg University 2014
- Photography Assistant at PADME Fashion Show ’14, Bloomsburg University 2014
- Haas Art Gallery Senior Exit Show, Bloomsburg University 2014
- Software: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Social Media (80 WPM), Photoshop Adobe
- Extremely Organized/Tidy