Maryellen Noad, PMP
Senior Program/Project Manager
Cost-conscious, reliable Project Manager offering a proven history of success supervising, planning, and managing one or more multifaceted projects and programs with multiple deliverables, complex dependencies and multi-million dollar budgets with a solid history of business analysis and solution implementation. Analytical and adept at evaluating operations and objectives to develop and deploy technology and business solutions that drive productivity and profitability, particularly in Healthcare, Not-for-Profit and Manufacturing. A strong leader proficient in managing and supporting teams throughout all phases of deployment, capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously. An excellent communicator who is comfortable in one-on-one and group environments as well as direct effective interaction with business leadership.
• Manage relationships with executives and stakeholders within each functional area.
• Synchronize the efforts of major initiatives involving cross-functional groups and departments.
• Coach, mentor and motivate project team members.
Communication and Goal Setting
• Maximize productivity by setting clear expectations and proactively communicating project priority, status, issues and risks to internal stakeholders and top management.
• Negotiate successfully with clients, staff and outside vendors.
• Nurture relationships with project sponsors as well as business and IT executives.
• Craft and disseminate a clear vision by linking projects to the organization objectives and results.
• Direct and oversee multiple PMs and/or team leads on complex projects.
• Utilize Standardized Project Methodology and Enterprise Project Management tool-sets.
• Ensure integrity and delivery of multiple projects with respect to time, budget, scope, change, risk and resources.
• Manage resource allocation across multiple projects including tracking resource bandwidth and forecasting future availability for scheduling new projects.
• Guarantee the attainment of key milestones by proactively tracking metrics and project outputs.
• Mitigate risk by identifying, escalating and resolving issues across multiple delivery groups and/or projects.
• Conduct planning and operational readiness assessments to provide an effective transition into production.
• Identify, maintain and coordinate the elements that lead to financial success.
• Accountable for management of financial risk and opportunities across multiple project phases and delivery groups.
Senior Project Manager |Dynamic Campus, Inc.
University of Tampa
Created project management processes and defined project delivery methodology to centrally manage activities across the information technology department at University of Tampa. Responsible for oversight management of major projects, performance, capacity planning, reporting, and program management.
Major Accomplishments and Responsibilities:
Developed centralized PMO function for oversight, review, program management and operational integration of all major information technology projects with annual expense across outsourced vendors and University departments.
• Oversight responsibility of major projects’ strategic alignment, budgeting, scheduling, customer satisfaction and audits.
• Acted as lead relationship manager between IT and internal user groups for implementation of major projects and programs.
Senior Program/Project Manager | Maryellen Noad Consulting, LLC
Provide driven program and project management for the high-quality completion of system software data integration development and enterprise wide customized software implementation projects for large organizations.
• PharMerica-Program Manager Compliance Project Management
o Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic compliance projects.
o Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with pharmacy, IT and corporate stakeholders, including those external to the organization.
o Define and assign Project Managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
o Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic compliance objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the corporate compliance standards.
o Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
o Present regularly scheduled Dashboard reports on the current program, future opportunities and client issues.
? Transition to ICD-10
? Validation of Physician DEA/NPI Licensure
? Control Drug Dispense Application Development
? ViewMasterRx Product Development
• South Jersey Gas and South Jersey Energy Group. Managed the integration of data to multiple external and internal systems to/from Oracle CC&B and Maximo Asset Management and Oracle Resource Scheduler using IBM Web Sphere MQ and Data Stage technologies.
Senior Program Manager | Fairfax Imaging, Inc.
2009 - 2013
Provided structured project management for the implementation of Custom Software Development Projects in the Not for Profit and Healthcare Sector. Managed all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for dozens of custom solutions for digitalization of data and forms. Clients included:
• American Cancer Society Implemented full electronic donation’s processing customized .net software application and process improvement project. Acted as a Product Manager in the customized not for profit development solution.
• Georgia Department of Labor Implemented add-on electronic check processing modules for processing of Employment Tax process.
• Wellcare Implemented imaging software using for the capabilities of automated recognition of prescription header information and item entry to speed the processing of drug fulfillment.
Project Manager II, IT-PMO | Moffitt Cancer Center
Provided oversight and leadership to project teams and sponsors. Monitored and developed work plans and enforced accountability by key stakeholders. Communicated and managed information on project initiatives by creating detailed work plans, estimating levels of effort, setting and maintaining deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring/summarizing project progress. Preparation of program reports with recommendations for management. Worked closely with Business Sponsors to meet the PMO standardized methodology for successful execution and completion; included standardized documentation, guidance and metrics using PMBOK guidelines. Projects and programs managed:
• Program Manager: Lawson (Lawson 9.0 Foundation upgrade, Lawson 9.0 Security, Lawson 9.0 Application Upgrade,)
• Kronos Visionware Upgrade
• Microsoft SharePoint Infrastructure and Portal,
• Microsoft EPM (Project Server/Portfolio Manager,)
• Cerner Upgrade Project,
• Facilities Management System (FM: Systems) Implementation,
Project Manager, Maryellen Noad Consulting
Provided Senior Level project management for information technology and business process improvement initiatives. Projects included:
• Gentiva Health Services:
o HRIS New Benefits Administration Integration Project (PeopleSoft HCM benefits open enrollment process)
o AS-400 iSeries Upgrade,
• Emdeon: Data Warehouse Research Project
• Sirona: SAP Financials (Data integration to Microsoft Dynamics)
Project Manager | Tribridge, Inc.
Project Manager for mid-sized ERP solution implementation and system administration/support. Clients included: J&J Scientific Products, Inc. (Manufacturing ERP & CRM implementation) Joffrey’s Coffee (Manufacturing ERP implementation)
Principal Consulting Manager| MN Consulting
ERP, HRIS & CRM Implementation services for various healthcare organizations using Microsoft Dynamics and PeopleSoft software.
• Government Hospital: Led ERP financial, HRIS and material management implementation. Integrated solution with payroll and patient billing with improved analytics and reporting capabilities.
• Regional Medical Facility: Implemented finance, payroll, and HR modules using a rapid start methodology to transition from mainframe software.
• Not-for-Profit Hospital: Implementation of materials management application with Workflow document management solution to improve sourcing, management, and financial accounting among 3 hospital campuses.
Manager| PricewaterhouseCoopers (MCS)
Directed 25+ IT and consulting professionals to design and deploy customized ERP, HRIS and CRM solutions to clients across North America. Managed budgets from $250k to 1.7M.
Senior Software Implementation Consultant| Progressive Business Solutions – Led teams of software developers and implementers for the deployment of ERP/CRM/HRIS software in healthcare, manufacturing and telecommunication organizations.
Senior Account Manager| CNA Unisource, Inc. – Customer Account management of Payroll services and payroll/HR software implementations.
Principal Consultant| Prestige Business Service, Inc. – Business Consulting for mid-sized healthcare organizations, including accounting, HR and reporting system implementations.
Computer Operator| Charlotte Hungerford Hospital – Computer operations manager for data reconciliation and operations at a government owned hospital.
Staff Accountant| Coopers and Lybrand – Accounting and Auditing functions for various major corporations, nationwide.
• Full Lifecycle Project Management
• Project Management Institute, PMP #1489804
• Six Sigma, Green Belt Certification
• CRM, ERP, HRIS, Facilities Management Systems
• HIPAA & Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Certification
• Quality Management Methodologies
• Business Requirement Analysis
• Business Process Improvement Analysis
• Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution, Risk Management
• System/Procedure Documentation
• Customer-Focus Training & Support
• Team Building & Leadership
Graduate Certification in System Design and Project Leadership
Graduate Certification in Project Management
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
• Healthcare Information & Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Suncoast & Tampa Bay Chapters
• Women in Technology
• American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS)