MARK STAPLEDON JR.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 12+ years of experience as an IT Consultant and Desktop Support Technician
• Experienced in providing rapid client-centered technical support
• Skilled in identifying root causes
• Experienced and knowledgeable in Remote Technical Support and various areas of IT Technical Support
• Skilled in repairing desktop and laptop as well as internet set up
• Experienced in computer hard ware as well as software installation, word processing and operating system issues
• CompTIA A+ Certified
• California DSA Building Inspector Certified
• Has strong communication skills and an innovative thinker
• Associate of Arts: Information Technology, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
08/2001 to Current
Desert IT Consulting, LLC
• Resolved virus and malware issues with a 100% success rate.
• Set up and configured hardware and software on company equipment.
• Restored data, operating systems, files, documents and drivers.
• Trained both internal and off-site users in repairing and resolving recurring issues.
• Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues.
• Ordered necessary supplies and parts to repair malfunctioning hardware.
06/2001 to Current
Stapledon Enterprises, Inc.
California DSA Inspector
• Reviewed plans and specs during the schematic design of pre-construction.
• Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all general contractor personnel.
• Conducted all critical pre-installation conferences with general contractors, subcontractors, consultants and manufacturer's representatives.
• Worked with construction administration consultants to plan field observations on schedule.
• Prepared and followed through on all required punch lists.
• Oversaw the entire building turnover process, while enhancing communication between all construction management.
• Prepared regular interval progress reports.
• Offered technical assistance to service providers.
05/1995 to 05/2001
Customer Service Manager
• Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
• Cross-trained and backed up other customer service managers.
• Adhered to all confidentiality requirements at all times.
• Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
• Solved unresolved customer issues.
• Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
• Strong leader of customer support staff.
• Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
• Followed-through on all critical inter-departmental escalations to increase customer retention rates.
• Resolved associate, tool and service delivery issues revealed by statistical reports.
• Effective liaison between customers and internal departments
• Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
• Maintained up- to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
• Managed work flow to exceed quality service goals.