• M.Tech in Communication Engineering,Silicon Institute of Technology,2013
Thesis title: Non-linearity Estimation of Pressure Sensor using adaptive neural algorithms. Overall CGPA: 8.55/10
• B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Synergy Institute of
Engineering and Technology, 2010.
Thesis title: Automatic Tracking Antenna. Overall CGPA: 7.78/10
• High school from Dhenkanal Womens Collge, 2006, with 69% under C.H.S.E
• Matriculation from Montfort School, Dhenkanal in 2004, with 70% under I.C.S.E
ACHIEVEMENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
• Prof. Anita Mohanty and Payal Patra, “Adaptive Capacitive Pressure Sensor
Using Spline Neural Network” , Digital Digest, The Science and Technology
Magazine, Vol: 10, May-Oct 11.
• Best paper presentation on “Inverse Modeling of Nonlinear Pressure Sensor”, at the
International Symposium on Computing Control & Instrumental Application (ISCCIA-
2011) from 23rd to 25th December, 2011 held at Bhubaneswar Engineering College, Bhubaneswar.
Digital Signal Processing
Solid State Electronics
Project Assistant, KIIT University 2012-2013.
• Developed Schottky diodes on flexible substrate
• Conducted experiments to study the characteristics of the schottky diodes
• Studied the analytical behavior of the diode in different conditions
• Did characterization of the diodes using current-voltage characterization setup
• Conducted experiments on metal coating using sputtering machine
SEMINARS AND WOKSHOPS
• Attended a Hand-on-Training Experience in “VLSI Design” conducted at Slicon
Institute of Technology, India.
• Presented seminar on “Plasma TV” , “Single Electron Transistor” and
“Instantaneous frequency measurement” during B.Tech and M.Tech.
• Participated in the national workshop on “Image & Signal Processing”, WISP-2011, held at Silicon Institute of Technology, India.
• Participated in the national workshop on ”Next Generation Wireless Communication & Networking”, WNWCN-2012 held at Silicon Institute of Engineering & Technology, India.
• Operating System: MSDOS, Windows 98, Windows XP
• Computer Language: C, C++
• Scientific Applications: Matlab, Xylinx
• Office Applications: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• DataBase: Oracle, Microsoft Access
• Can work both independently and in team settings. Adapted to living abroad, increased my command of English, learned perseverance and self-motivation.
• An enthusiastic, adaptive and fast-learning person with a broad and acute interest in the discovery of new technologies,
• Tremendous faith to achieve.
• Loyalty and commitment to grow.
• Good Communication Skills & Quick learner.
• Ambitious and hardworking
• Participated in group discussion in a state level event and had also qualified the round.
• Won 1st prize in debate and group discussion in inter college competition
conducted by Ahead’s language lab.
• Won several quiz competition in +2 and school level
• Participated in the 9th annual State Level Students Convention of ISTE, Odisha
Section organized by Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dhenkanal.
• Actively organized various technical events and cultural functions in school and college level.
• Worked as an active member for Rotract club (2008-2010).