Passionate about working through projects and finding creative, appealing solutions. Illustrates traditionally and digitally with an enthusiastic interest in storyboards and visual development with traditional and digital skills. Wanting to explore character and environmental design through Illustration.
University of Central Oklahoma Graduation Fall 2010 - B.F.A. Graphic Design
- Interlibrary/Circulation Tech I at the University of Central Oklahoma Library 2007-Present:
Processes Interlibrary Loan returns and Requests for books as well
as assists with the Circulation desk.
- Graphic Design Internship for the Oklahoma City Zoological Park in the Education
Department from June-October 2010
- Research Assistant at the University of Central Oklahoma 2008-2010:
Designed and illustrated a comic firstly, then designed, illustrated and created a Flash video for the Academic benefit of Dr. Wayne Stein.
- Textbook Cover Illustration for the University of Central Oklahoma
Stratagems: Arguing Issues for Writers, May 2007.
Graphic Design- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Painter X, Traditional & Digital Illustration, Storyboards& Sequential Illustration.
Web presence: Linkedin, Facebook, FourSquare, Twitter, Blogspot.
* All websites searchable under Alexandra Brodt.
A 3-Dimensional Invitation, Bedtime Stories, Product rendering,
Advertisement rendering, and Sequential Music illustrations were all:
- Featured in University of Central Oklahoma Spring Design show 2010
- Featured in University of Central Oklahoma Spring Illustration show 2008
AIGA Student Group of the University of Central Oklahoma
Budo Society of the University of Central Oklahoma
* references available upon request