DOJ Security Clearance
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Linux
Software: Office, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, GoLive, WordPress
Programming Languages: VB.Net, Html
Bachelor of Information Technology
American InterContinental University Hoffman Estates, IL
Graduated: March 2008
IT Operations Manager July 2009 – Present
LSU Baton Rouge, LA
• Provided telephone technical support, web content support and basic PC and network administrative support.
• Provided telephone technical support for system users in a call center environment.
• Supervised students who staff the tech support center.
• Assisted in selection, training, and maintaining tech support resources.
• Documented technical problems and solutions for use as internal Tech support manuals and provided follow-up and research for escalated client support issues.
• Handled reception and conversion of content to various web-accessible formats, including Portable Document Format (PDF) and XHTML.
• Published and reported converted content.
• Maintained graphics, usability, and accessibility integrity for web site and assists with quality assurance testing during non-peak hours.
• Assisted primary network administrators, on an as-needed basis, with operational support issues during non-peak hours.
• Troubleshoot systems and network connectivity, testing and deployment of new systems, developing and implementing process improvements.
NOC Administrator August 2008 – July 2009
Lamar Digital Baton Rouge, LA
• Maintain databases and key systems.
• Monitor digital billboards for errors and submit service calls when needed.
• Monitor, maintain, and setup network connections.
• Install and maintain software remotely through VPN networks.
• Monitor and maintain key systems and applications.
• Assist users remotely with hardware/software issues.
Technical Support Representative March 2007 – August 2010
Cox Communications Baton Rouge, LA
• Evaluate, assist, and satisfy customer needs by providing technical support for their services
• Scheduled service calls in the database for customers
• Educate customers on how to effectively use the products they subscribe to
• Troubleshoot customer issues by reinstalling software, configuring TCP/IP settings, firewall settings, email and browser client software, and troubleshoot hardware issues with phone, video, and internet devices.
Retail Store Manager November 2005 – March 2007
Verizon Wireless Prime Xpress Baton Rouge, LA
• Managed store and employees by implementing policies and procedures to maintain the stores performance and assist employees with closing sales
• Achieved monthly goals for employees and store
• Developed marketing ideas to promote new location by designing flyers and organizing promotional events
• Assisted with the coordination of business to business sales