• 11 years of IT work experience of which 8 years in mainframes in analysis, design, development, Testing of software applications and 3 years in Data warehousing solutions using Informatica Vs 8.5/9.1 and project management.
• Extensive experience in Mainframe application development, testing and warranty support.
• Experience in optimizing the SQL queries to improve performance.
• Involved in the estimation for time it takes to complete the tasks and distributing the work to the Team members and assigning the peer reviewers for the developed work.
• Excellent experience in training and mentoring team members with technical/system knowledge and business processes.
• Good knowledge in all phases of SDLC.
• Committed to professionalism, highly organized, work under strict deadline schedules with attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Have very good analytical skills. Triaged many complex issues and have won awards. Skilled communicator and relationship builder.
• Proven Experience in Complete life cycle of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of mainframe applications.
• Having hands-on Retail, Banking, Insurance and Health Care domain knowledge.
• Have also worked in an Onsite – Offshore model have carried out the different phases of the projects effectively by excellent co-ordination activities.
• Excellent problem solving skills with strong technical background and good interpersonal skills. Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Programming Skills : Cobol, PL/1, SQL, JCL,CICS,IMS DC, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Programming, Easytrieve,
Database : DB2, IMS DB, Datacom, VSAM, ORACLE 8/8i/9i/10g
Operating Systems : Z/OS, MS-DOS, WINDOWS 2000, Windows NT, UNIX, Linux
Tools : Changeman, Endeavor, VSS, PVCS, IBM Debugger, Xpeditor, Intertest, FileAid, Toad
HP Service Manager
ETL Tools : Informatica 8.6/ 9.1
Scheduling Tools : CA7