Date of birth: 24/01/1985
Place of birth: Damascus
Family status: Single
Language: - Arabic: Mother tongue
- English: Excellent
- German: Basic
Address: 1217 pinnacle view dr NE
ABQ, NM, 87112
2003-2009: Medical doctor
Faculty of medicine, Damascus University
Al-Mezzeh Street, Damascus, Syria
Graduated 2009 with a very good score (74.42%)
1999-2003: Secondary school
Al-Saadeh private school
Al-Barameka Street, Damascus, Syria
Scientific certificate with excellent grade
(97% of the complete mark)
2012-2013: Resident doctor
ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) department at Syrian Arab Red Crescent
(The Syrian equivalent to Red Cross hospital)
Baghdad Street, Damascus, Syria
2009- 2012: Resident doctor
ENT department at Teshreen Hospital
Barza Street, Damascus, Syria
-2012: Wasim Alsamah ,MD,Aref Awa ,MD.
Vocal cord Dysfunction Treatment &Management.Red Crescent Hospital library.
-2011: Wasim Alsamah,MD, A. Awad,MD.
Complications of total laryngectomy.Teshreen Hospital library.
-2010: Wasim alsamah,MD,A.Awad,MD.
Options in the treatment of head and neck cancer,Teshreen Hospital library,
-2009: WasimAlsamah, MD, MhdAlahmad, MD.
Liver and biliary tumors .Graduation thesis .University of Damascus library.
Extra curricular activities:
-February 2014--: shadowing at UNM Hospital / Oncology section.
-September-December 2013: voluntary technician at UNM/Cancer Center
- June 2012: Successfully completed course (Evidence Based Medicine).
- June 2012: Successfully completed course (Basic Life Support, Basic Trauma Life
- 2011-2012: Marketing Manager (AVICENNA LABS, Damascus, Syria).
- 2008- 2011: Production Manager (AVICENNA LABS, Damascus, Syria).
- December 2010, Workshop participation (Cochlear implant: evaluation to surgery
to programming and rehabilitation).
- Summer 2006-2007; Voluntary internship in the emergency unit of the Syrian Red
Additional training and skills:
Good command of various computer software (including Word, Excel and Power Point) as well as browsing the Internet to retrieve knowledge and information.