I went to school for fashion design. I have done all from getting the inspiration, to creating technical and fashion sketches of clothing, to making the clothes them self. I also have a minor in photography and I am strong in product, advertising and fashion/glamour photography.
• David’s Bridal Sales Consultant/Alterations Duluth, MN (9.2013- present)
o Assisting brides in choosing their wedding gowns, shoes, accessories, and undergarments.
o Pinning brides for their perfect fitting wedding gown
o Sewing alterations to gowns
• Food Service Industry: Crew Trainer - University Dining Services and McDonald’s (2008-Present)
o Trained employees in various positions.
o Excellent employee in a fast paced environment.
o Action-oriented Leadership
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Understanding of Photography
• Strong Verbal and Communication
• Use of Cash registers
University of Wisconsin- Stout, Menomonie, Wisconsin
Bachelor’s Degree in Science for Apparel Design and Development, 3.00 GPA
International Academy of Design and Technology
Major: Fashion Design, 4.00 GPA (2006-2007)
• Stout Apparel Society Member
• Dance Ensemble
• Committee Head: Garments for Spring 2010 Silhouettes Fashion Show
• 2011 Safety Products Design Challenge 1st Place Winner
References Available Upon Request