SURNAME: MOGAKA MIDDLE NAME: OSIEMO FIRST NAME: ROBIN
DATE OF BIRTH: 4TH APRIL 1984 DISTRICT OF BIRTH: KISII NORTH
NATIONALITY: KENYAN ID NO: 24508571 RELIGION: CHRISTIAN
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED PHONE NO: 0711 556 016 ADDRESS: 9697 ELDORET
EMAIL: email@example.com LANGUAGE SPOKEN: ENGLISH, KISWAHILI, KISII AND LUHYA
1. To provide professional leadership in education development through focused co-ordination and implementation.
2. To utilize my skills in serving humanities in the best way possible in whatsoever capacity I am given.
1. Continue academic studies in the related field of work and in the business world.
1) YEAR INSTITUTION QUALIFICATION GRADE ATTAINED
2) JAN 2009 TO DEC 2010 ELDORET INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS STUDIES Diploma in Human resource DISTINCTION
3) JAN 2009 TO JULY 2009 CENTER FOR DISASTER MANAGEMENT AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE Diploma in HIV/AIDS management
4) MARCH 2007 TO NOV 2008 GREENVILLE HIGH SCHOOL MUKONO-UGANDA A Level (Uganda advanced certificate of Education) 1 PRINCIPLE AND 3 SUBSIDISRY PASS
5) MAY 2006 TO MARCH 2007 EPAC COLLEGE ELDORET Certificate in nurse Aide
6) JAN TO MARCH 2005 KENYA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Certificate in Computer Application Packages CREDIT
7) JAN 2001 TO NOV 2005 SAGE ACADEMY KCSE (Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education) D+
8) JAN 1990 TO NOV 2000 KIMILILI DEB PRIMARY SCHOOL KCPE (Kenya Certificate of Primary Education)
2009 to date -Computer trainer
2009 to date -Offering Computer services, Computer repair and maintenance and software installation
2006 to date - Chairman Langas youth group.
? Training computer packages
? Computer maintenance and software installation
? Conducting HIV/AIDS educational seminars in schools and organized groups.
? Organize and participatory research and needs assessment
? Organize and facilitate workshops and train seminars on HIV/AIDS
28TH NOV TO 4TH DEC 2010 - Attended one week youth congress at st. mark high school Cherangany Kitale
22ND MARCH 24TH MARCH 2010 - Facilitated a three day seminar training on satellite installation and trouble shooting at sengera-manga
20TH AUGUST TO 24TH AUGUST -Attended seminar on HIV/AIDS in scouting sponsored by PATH and USAID at sirikwa hotel
9TH NOV TO 11TH NOV 2009 - Attended a three day seminar on satellite installation and trouble shooting at the seventh day Adventist
headquarters in Eldoret
17TH AUGUST TO 24TH AUGUST - Attended one week seminar on Peer Leadership at soy resort center
? Reading books, Singing and acting, Guiding and counseling and Teaching
1. Director of academic programmes 2. Executive Director
Eldoret Institute of Business Studies Centre for disaster management and humanitarian assistance
P.O Box 30197 Nairobi Kenya P.O Box 7566 Eldoret
3. Director 4. Headmaster
Greenville High School Sage Academy
P.O Box 165 Kampala Uganda P.O Box 2088 Eldoret