I am a Master of Psychology and published co-author of the article in European Journal of Psychology of Education and a chapter in the book Psychology in Mental Health Care. Besides experience in academic writing and research, I also have experience in writing articles for a broader audience (Article on web portal www.centaruspjeha.com - success centre - an association for the promotion of personal development and creative potential). My Master's Degree thesis won a "Bujas' psychological gold badge for a remarkably valuable diploma thesis" award. After I graduated I spent one year as psychologist intern in Psychiatric Clinic "Vrapce", Zagreb (Croatia). I also have a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) certificate which proves my proficiency in English. I also work as a self-employed artist. I am very familiar with variety of techiques (soft pastel, charcoal, acrylic paint, ink pen) and motives (portraits, animals, landscapes, cartoons, still life) as you can see in my online portfolio. So far I had following exhibitions:
1) Art exhibition at the VIP Club,Zagreb, Croatia, as part of the art-clubbing program, 2012.
2) Group Art Exhibition - Third annual "Neue Kroatische Kunst" exhibition, part of the event "Medika Cvjeta" in AKC Medika, 2013.
3) Solo art exhibition at "Prostor Manufaturne Slobode", Tkalciceva 61, Zagreb, Croatia, 2013.
4) Group art exhibition: Wallpeople Zagreb, Zid Tehnickog muzeja, Savska 18, Zagreb, Croatia, 2013.
5) Group art exhibition: Femmes sur les Femmes, Peron 8, Savska 16, Zagreb, Croatia, 2013.