SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Client relations specialist with excellent people skills who can problem solve difficult customer issues and manage creative projects.
• Client Services ? Demonstrated quality judgment; decision making skills, and the ability to facilitate win-win solutions. Adept at calming irate customers and developing solutions to seemingly impossible situations while preserving goodwill.
• Clerical Skills ? Experienced in a wide range of business and office functions, including time-sensitive projects, front desk operations, business correspondence, filing, and data entry.
• Computer Skills ? Experienced with Internet research, Windows-based programs, and Mac-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Premiere 6.5 editing software, TitleDeko Graphics, Final Cut Studio software, and Final Draft scriptwriting software.
• Personal Characteristics ? Independent, productive, dependable, team player, high level of integrity and work ethics.
• Video Production – Expertise in writing, producing, directing, and editing various productions, including documentaries, interviews, commercials, movie shorts. Skilled with video camera set-ups and location shoots, as well as editing footage.
• Project Management/Directing – Accomplished in talent searches/casting, planning rehearsals and camera shots, location scouting, coordinating talent schedules and meeting critical deadlines.
• Creative Writing – Developed story ideas, scripts, commercials, and newsletters.
FILMMAKER 1991 – PRESENT
• Produced and directed over 40 short films, commercials, documentaries, and interviews, ranging from 1-man productions to 40+ person productions.
• Coordinated production and post-production team collaboration and communications.
• Collaborated on creative decisions, including story ideas, scripts, production, and post-production.
• Executed creative and marketing decisions.
VIDEO EDITOR 1991 – PRESENT
Audio/Visual Video Editor (Flexible)
• Converted raw video and audio files into an editable format.
• Organized raw video and audio files.
• Creatively assembled video footage and audio files, involving various projects and different genres.
• Edited on VHS editing bay, Avid (PC), Adobe Premiere (PC), and Final Cut Pro (Mac) software.
• Exported and uploaded completed video files for multiple platforms.
SBC/AT&T, Rohnert Park, CA 2003 – 2011
Residential Customer Service Representative
• Handled inbound customer calls, including billing questions, new services orders, and retention.
• Navigated through multiple and complex software to review customer accounts and place orders, many times toggling between numerous computer windows.
• Up sold additional products and services, including custom calling features, high-speed Internet services, cellular phones and services, and television services.
• Received numerous customer commendations, written and verbally.
CALIFORNIA STATE AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (CSAA), Petaluma, CA 2001 - 2003
Emergency Road Service Associate I (ERSA I)
• Consistently exceeded daily call average (70-80 calls).
• Handled members’ crisis situations, assisting and collaborating with public agencies, such as CHP, NHP, police departments, and highway and bridge district personnel.
• Problem-solved customer issues effectively that increased membership satisfaction.
• Up sold additional services including membership upgrades, battery replacements, travel enhancements and repair facilities.
• Received customer, supervisor, and co-worker commendations, written and verbally.
• Extensive use of maps to locate clients in the field.
• Successfully met job performance requirements.
VARIOUS TEMP AGENCIES, Southern CA; Northern CA 1997 - 2001
• For SIB Mortgage Corp., assisted Lock Desk Coordinators and Funding Department with phone calls and various office tasks, as well as covered for the receptionist at times.
• For Great Western Bank, performed duties as Safe Deposit Box Custodian, researcher, and data entry specialist. Interacted with safe deposit customers, practicing customer service and clerical skills, researched bank-related documents, performed research and administrative tasks within the Savings Bonds department, using office equipment such as computers and photocopiers.
MOTIVATIONAL MEDIA ASSEMBLIES, Burbank, CA 1996 – 1997
• Traveled around the United States organizing and presenting multi-media productions with positive messages at public schools.
• Practiced good customer service and management skills.
• Worked with children frequently, teaching them set-up and breakdown functions.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
B.F.A. Theatre Performance (Acting/Directing), GPA 3.3, Otterbein College, Westerville, OH