SUMMARY OF QUAL I F I C AT IONS :
• View teaching as a passion in life.
• A well trained educationalist equip with technical skills who is conversant with the present
classroom managements best practices; facilitates and molds learner with a heart; actively
participates in the realization of the companys mission and vision;
• Experience includes diverse skills in Business Administration, Human Resource Management,
Managerial Decision Making, Management and Marketing Analysis, Management Information
System, Database Management,
• Highly competent with Desktop Application, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, HTML
Programming, Software Engineering, Systems Analysis and Design, Graphics Designing and Lay
outing using Adobe software packages, LAN Networking, Web Page Designing, and Developing
• Committed to a life-long learning and professional development; extrovert, optimistic, and willing
to work overtime with less supervision; Fluent in English Communication.
EXPE RI ENCE S :
Academic Head, Systems Technology Institute – Gillamac Information Technology, Calbayog
City, June 2001 to present
• Checked and developed curriculum and courseware used by faculty members.
• Performed faculty summative and formative evaluation.
• Implemented local employee/ faculty development programs
• Conducted employee/faculty hiring and training programs
• Suggested innovative internal marketing plans to boost student/clients retention to 85%.
• Designed local faculty development program that increases faculty certification passing rate of
• Assessed student’s academic status and faculty members’ compliance to STI Faculty Certification.
• Mentor new faculty members to help them acquainted with the schools policies and the needed
academic reports and its due dates.
• Supervised Full- and – Part time employees.
Instructor/ Lecturer, Systems Technology Institute – Gillamac Information Technology,
Calbayog City, June 2001 to present
• Teaches the following subjects
o Business Administration
o Marketing Strategies and Management
o HTML Programming;
o Graphics Designing and Lay outing;
o Desktop Application;
o MS Word, Ms Excel, MS PowerPoint;
o Information System Hardware and Software;
o Database Management; and
o Systems Analysis and Design.
• Designed and Programmed Professional Web Pages.
• Layout and Edit Multimedia Presentations. Edited Digital pictures and graphics.
• Programmed and Designed MS Excel Business templates.
• Conducted local seminars on Information Technology, Computer Ethics to nearby Colleges in
• Conducted Basic Computer Literacy training to Department of Education High school teachers
every summer and Semestral break as one of the ongoing schools community outreach programs.
Page 2 of 2
• Conducted Information Technology skills training to local public high school students within
• Mentored students; gave time for students’ consultation and tutorial sessions.
• Facilitate parents consultation programs per week.
Business Manager, Layout Artist, and News Writer, The State Scholar-Central Visayas
Polytechnic College, Dumaguete City, June 1999 to March 2001
• Conducted bidding for office equipment acquisition.
• Managed funds and liquidation of expenses.
• Wrote news article for the school publication office
• Assisted in lay outing the school publication paper using Adobe Photoshop
Standard First Aider, Philippine National Red Cross, Dumaguete City chapter June 1998-
• Served as volunteer Red Cross First Aider in the City of Dumaguete.
• Conducted free first aid services to different school campus of Dumaguete City.
• Conducted free first aid services to nearby barangays within Dumaguete City.
• Facilitated first aid training to local high school students within Dumaguete City
EDUC AT ION:
Master in Business Administration, Northwest Samar State University former TTMIST,
Calbayog City, Graduated March 2007, Major: Business Administration
• One of the top 3% of the class
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Negros Oriental State University former CVPC,
Dumaguete City, Graduated March 2001, Major: Computer Science
• Graduated top 5% of the class
• YMCA Outstanding Student of the Year Awardee
• Consistent Deans Academic Awardee
• Recipient of Fermin Santos Memorial Scholarship Grant
Associate in Nursing , Cebu Saint Paul College, Cebu City, Graduated April 1997
• Graduated Gold Medalist
• Graduated, Academic Excellence Awardee
• Graduated, Leadership Awardee
• Graduated, Best in Clinical Area
TR AINING S / S EMINA RS A T T END ED:
• Academic Heads Training 2010 “ Moving Towards Quality and Excellence”, July 26 to 28, 2010
• Human Resource Management Seminar Workshop, STI College Davao City, May 2007
• E-Learning and Knowledge Management, E-College Lahug, Cebu City May 2007
• Technical Assessor Management Course, Christ the King College, Calbayog City October 2006
• Seminar Workshop on DYSLEXIA, STI-Calbayog, Calbayog City Phils., June 2005
• Effective Communication Skills, STI-Calbayog, Calbayog City Phils., June 2005
• Basic PC Troubleshooting, STI-Calbayog, Calbayog City Phils., June 2005
• Competency Based Curriculum Development Write shop, TTMIST Calbayog City, Phils., April 2005
• Web Designing / Programming, E-College, Cebu City Philippines, May 2005
• STI Academic Conference 2004, EGI Resort and Hotel, Cebu City October 2004
• Non-Compatriot Judging and Computer-Based BIC System, Cocina de Cabral Catbalogan Samar,
C ERT I F I C AT IONS :
• Philippine Civil Service Professional Eligible (cert.# 08-122516)
• Technical Education Skills Development Authority (TESDA) certified
o Assessor in TM1 and AQ1 (Trainers Methodology 1 and Assessor Methodlogy1)
o PC Operation National Certificate Level II