ACHREF HAYDER 240 Morris Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (912)271-9166
A self-motivated professional seeking a quality-oriented organization to allow me to hone my culinary skills and expand my knowledge and experience. A wide range of experience allows me to contribute in a variety of ways and capacities. My experience has given me the following skills:
• Ability to follow complex directions and procedures
• Ability to thrive in high-stress environment
• Strong decision making skills
• Able to work as a valuable team member
• Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
• Attention to details
Education & Training:
Keiser University, Melbourne FL - Culinary Art Associate of Science 2011 - 2014
New Horizon, Doha, Qatar - Microsoft Certified System Engineer 2003 - 2005
APTECH, Doha, Qatar - Programming & General Programming Education. 2003 – 2005
• Prepared and organized the personnel files and records and maintaining them.
• Managed Human Resources including compensation, benefits, and employee records.
• Prepared monthly Salary Statement of employees.
• Dealing with high security department & managing security pass.
Management & Supervision:
• Created and Maintained data base for document storage and management.
• Prepared and verified contract agreements.
• Maintained the Company’s Management System policy and quality.
• Prepared and followed up employment files.
Assistant Manger Domino’s Pizza – Gretna , Louisiana 08/2013 – 11/2013
Night line cook Brenan’s Restaurant – New Orleans, Louisiana 08/2012 – 12/2012
Personnel Manager, Ankara Hot Bakery & BBQ - Doha, Qatar 03/2007 – 02/2011
Senior Personnel Assistant, Fernas Construction Co. - Doha, Qatar 03/2005 – 03/2007
Personnel Assistant, Cape East LTD - Doha, Qatar 07/2003 – 03/2005
ServSafe: Expires May 2015
Spoken & Written Languages: Arabic, French, and English.
Computer Skills: Operating Systems: Windows9x, NT (Server and Prof), 2000(Server and Prof), Windows 2003(Server and Prof), & Packages of MS-Office Logic building