Driven Graphic Artist adept at managing heavy workloads while focusing on designing creative, visually appealing 3D graphics.
• Experience with modeling, rigging, animating and rendering using Maya.
• Experience compositing for IMAX.
• Currently creating short animations and logo designs.
• Performed demonstrations internationally for Spatial View Inc.
• 3D content and presentation specialists.
• Produced 3D CG Demo animations used to attract investment in Spatial View.
• Certificate in Set Orientation from the National Screen Institute.
• Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Certified.
Winnipeg Logo Animator
Created a animated logo.
2012 Far Point Films
Winnipeg Production Assistant Intern
Intern P.A. for Medicine Line
Winnipeg Compositor Trainee
Superman Returns 3D
2004-2005 Spatial View Inc
Toronto 3D Demo Artist
Showcased the capabilities of their proprietary
Software, 3D televisions and 3D computer monitors.
2001 International Academy of Design and Technology
Toronto Teachers Aid
Education and Training
2012 National Screen Institute
Certificate in Set Orientation
2002 International Academy of Design and Technology
Diploma in Computer Animation
2001 Seneca College
Certificate in Computer Animation
2011 Western Canadian Aviation Museum
Winnipeg Maya CG Artist
2006 Central Tibetan Buddhist Temple
Toronto Maya CG Artist
Available Upon Request