MARTA ROSELLI, CPA, GCMA, MBA
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Certified Public Accountant with over eight years of progressive accounting experience in Financial Reporting. Strong knowledge of Statutory Accounting and GAAP accounting especially as it applies to the insurance industry. Recently switched to a Public Accounting role and promoted to manager in less than six months. Areas of expertise include preparation of financial statements, analysis of monthly results, and researching accounting literature to aid management in decision-making. Also knowledgeable of corporate, partnership, not-for-profit taxation rules. Proven ability to apply problem-solving and analytical skills to streamline current procedures.
VOLUNTEERING, EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES and OTHER SKILLS
• CPA licensed in NY and Ohio. AICPA Member.
• Proficient in MS Excel, PeopleSoft, and Decision Cast. Knowledge of SAS-Mainframe, Oracle, and Hummingbird querying.
• Proficient in ProSystem Tax and Engagement as well as Peachtree and Quickbooks.
• Assistant Coach of the Cleveland State Fencing team and Fencing Referee at several regional and Mid-East tournaments.
• Native Italian speaker, fluent in English, learning Spanish.