University of Michigan, Ann Arbor May 2014
Bachelor of Arts in English & Spanish
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Auburn Hills, MI
International Marketing Manager Trainee June 2014 – August 2014
• Launch team member for Jeep global advertising campaign during creative planning & production stages.
• Work with creative agencies on print, digital, social, & television material & assist with on-site brand activations.
• Communicate with international markets to establish brand consistency and awareness.
• Manage and evaluate brand partnerships to identify potential global opportunities.
U-M William Davidson Institute Ann Arbor, MI
Editorial Assistant Sept. 2013 - May 2014
• Manage social media & news postings for financial news website NextBillion.net.
• Translate news articles, blog posts, & transcriptions into Spanish for NextBillion Español.
Univision Communications, Inc. New York, NY
Event Marketing Intern June 2013 - Aug. 2013
• Event preparation & execution for Univision employee, client, & consumer brand activation programs.
• On-site planning & support for events in New York, Los Angeles, & Miami.
• Assist with vendor relations, venue selection, print & program preparation, & production phases of events.
• Develop knowledge of the Hispanic market in the entertainment industry.
DBusiness Magazine Royal Oak, MI
Editorial Intern Sept. 2012 - Dec. 2012
• Editorial assistant & contributor for the print & online magazine.
• Edit & publish press releases for the online magazine and social media outlets.
• Fluency in Spanish with professional translation experience
• Member of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Young Professionals Organization
• U-M La Celebración Latina 2014, Head of Event Planning Committee
• Study abroad experience at the University of Valencia in Valencia, Spain
• To see a writing portfolio visit www.clippings.me/carolinaengel