SAUDED YOUNIS MOHAMMED
Schenectady NY 12304
(518) 419- 4940
• Fifteen years of experience as a School Teacher.
• Five years of experience as an Interpreter (English-Arabic) and intelligence sourcing with the coalition Forces in Iraq.
• A qualified Newspaper Editor of the Political and Economic sections.
• Current Job teacher in An-Nur Private School (Oct. 2012- June 2014)
Arabic Teacher to Non- Arabic Speaker.
• Global Linguist Solutions (GLS), Bagdad, Iraq (Jun 2009-Feb 2012)
Linguist responsible for:
- Aiding US personnel in simultaneous translation of the technical Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP) course.
- Worked as a linguist for the Office of Security Cooperation. Answering & receiving phone calls; managing conferences between US Troops and Iraqi Generals; capable of operating under intense conditions and able to respond promptly.
- Translating (English to Arabic & vice versa) for the US Embassy; this included sensitive documents, accounting reports, foreign military cases, and military assistance program.
- Brigade Command Sergeant Major (CSM) interpreter.
- Lead interpreter for over 160 combat patrols.
- Handling Principle Military Requirements Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and (iPUB) conferences.
- Teaching the Iraqi Arabic dialect, cultural and religious awareness to brigade soldiers.
• SOSI International Ltd, Bagdad, Iraq (Sep 2008-Nov 2009)
- Gathering sensitive intelligence information to help ground commanders’ efforts in troop’s safety.
- Company reports including analysis about the information requested.
- Social Analyst with focus on the Iraqi economy, security, and financial status.
• OSS Operation Support & Services, Bagdad, Iraq (Oct 2007-Sep 2008)
- Religious Cleric and Cultural Advisor.
- Data Entry specialist on Global Tracking System of critical information.
- Translated over 10,000 documents in a 12 month time period.
- Writing daily field reports and analysis.
- Accurate Data Entry.
• Quest Net Ltd, Bagdad, Iraq (Feb 2007-Oct 2007)
Network Marketer responsible for:
- Internet Marketer of National Brand Products.
- Specialized in Microsoft software marketing.
• English Teacher, Baghdad, Iraq (May 1999- June 2007)
Taught English Language (main task) History, Geography, and Religion for elementary schools grade 5th and 6th grade.
Taught English Language for 9th grade and to older individuals who wanted to learn English as their second language.
• BS in English Literature & Translation , College of Education , University of Baghdad (2006 )
• Received multiple badges of appreciation from the US Army Generals. (2011)
• Received recommendations on work performance to serve at the US army. (2011)
• Received multiple appreciation letters for the quality of work with US Army. (2010)
• Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Instructing short computer courses in MS Windows & Word.
• Bilingual (English & Arabic), Capable of Simultaneous Translation.
• Administrative Work, Logistic: Shipping & Receiving, Construction Progress Reporting, Program Coordination & Management, Mail Distribution.
• Ability to develop, manage and evaluate complex projects; gather and evaluate data from a variety of fields (budget, site visits, progress reports); present it in concise written and oral form.
• Electronic Journalism (Web Bloggers).
• Fast Typing, Oversetting thesis for MS & BS students.