Date of birth: 14 august 1991
Address: 9221 amberton pkwy dallas 75243
Country: United States
- Finished career discovery architecture summer program 2014 at Harvard graduate school of design.
- Studied Architecture as majors for 3 years.
- Completed graduation in 2013 with journalism and sociology as majors.
- Summer intern-ship 2012.
- Completed Intermediate from Kips College in 2010.
- Completed Matriculation from Pakistan Scout Cadet College in 2008.
- Attended scout training camp in 2005.
- Regular social worker for children education since 2008.
- Organized all Pakistan Environmental Art Exhibition 2013 held at AL-Hamra Art Gallery Lahore.
- Participated in Green-Tech Quiz competition organized by UET (university of engineering and technology)
Lahore in November 2013.
- Active member of PCA (Pakistan citizen Alliance) for poor children education since January 2012.
- Hosted two National bilingual debate competitions in 2007-08.
- Served as Boy Scout after 2005 earthquake in Pakistan.
- Awarded with GOLD MEDAL for having distinguish position in matriculation exams in 2008.
- Student of the year in 2008.
- Declared as best compare of the year in 2007.
- Attended many social works training workshops.
- Attended N.G.O workshops for children education.
- Attended 2 weeks scouting camp in 2005.
- Microsoft office
- Power point
- Sketch up
- Social work