• To obtain a support position which allows me to demonstrate my excellent organizational and communication skills to promote efficiency and effectiveness within the organization.
Professional Realtor | Alliance Real Estate
2/14/2011 – 9/14/2014
• Develop relationships with new clients
• Present clients with suitable properties according to their needs.
• Write up purchase and sale contracts to represent my client’s interests
• Review, revise and approve HUD-1 settlement statements.
• Coordinate inspections, warranties, repairs.
• Ensure a timely closing by coordinating with all parties involved.
Mortgage Loan Professional | Bank of the West / Wells Fargo / Heartland Mortgage / Hamilton Mortgage / Missouri River Title
1/2/2001 – 2/14/2011
• Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing status.
• Verify loan documents including income, credit and assets.
• Order appraisal, title insurance, home owner’s insurance and tax transcripts.
• Prepare files for submittal to underwriting.
• Meet crucial deadlines based on credit, income and asset expiration and rate locks.
• Review and explain RESPA documents and loan disclosures to customers.
• Cross Lutheran High School Diploma- 1995
• Nebraska Real Estate Commission License – 2011