Owner of Hilltrak LLC
Ansafone Communication Centers ? Santa Ana, CA
Customer Service Agent Mar 2013 – Feb 2014
• Inbound Customer service for 100+ clients via Interaction Client
• Emergency Answering Service (Medical On-Call, Adult Protective Services, Coroners).
• Pre-Qualifying (Western Dental, Everest College, Wyotech).
• Property Management.
• Call Screening / Call Forwarding.
• Customer Account Maintenance via Ops.
• Order Desk via Pinnacle.
• Respond to customer online inquiries via Zendesk.
• Third Party Verification.
• Process Orders via Bravo
Stuart systems ? Santa Ana, CA
Administrative Assistant May 2009 – Aug 2011
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Provide clerical support to other departments.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
• Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
Dickson's Air-Conditioning & Heating ? Anaheim, CA
HVAC Installer Apr 2007 – Jul 2008
• Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
• Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
• Assist with other work in coordination with repair and maintenance teams.
• Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
• Join pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, or refrigerant source, to form complete circuit.
• Assemble, position and mount heating or cooling equipment, following blueprints.
• Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats and timers, using hand tools.
• Reassemble and test equipment following repairs.
• Install auxiliary components to heating-cooling equipment, such as expansion and discharge valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers, dampers, flues and stokers, following blueprints.
• Cut and drill holes in floors, walls, and roof to install equipment, using power saws and drills.
• Discuss heating-cooling system malfunctions with users to isolate problems or to verify that malfunctions have been corrected.
• Wrap pipes in insulation, securing it in place with cement or wire bands.
California Computers ? Costa Mesa, CA
Computer Administrator Nov 2001 – Jan 2007
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
• Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
• Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
• Train people in computer system use.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.