Pearson Education – Boston, MA January 2013 – Present (Contract)
Project Manager (originally contracted for an Associate Marketing Coordinator)
• Marketing Production: Facilitating the creation, editing, and production of various marketing materials, including case studies, event flyers, and the 100 page annual Guidebook.
• Event Coordination: Coordinating tradeshow/conference sponsorships and attendance for Institutional Sales division, including collateral production/shipment and post-event surveys.
• Account Management: Processing marketing invoices for payment and maintaining accurate tracking; seeking payment status updates through AP, and addressing vendor and customer payment requests.
• Promotional Materials: Assist with ordering, shipping and inventory of promotional items and marketing collateral for conferences.
• Document Production: Assist with marketing content and the coordination of promotional efforts such as emails, webinars and eNewsletters.
NC3/RECSOLU - Pawtucket, RI August 2012 – December 2012 (Contract)
University Relations Program Manager
Provided recruitment process management for Fortune 500 companies and major universities.
• Project Management: Managed 4 client accounts. Responsible for coordinating as many as 60 events per year, per client. Directed all aspects of recruiting process, including event location reservations and coordination, placing and tracking job posting, managing applicant tracking systems, interview scheduling, and coordinating event infrastructure and catering. Provided additional assistance to over 25 company-wide accounts.
• Process Assessment: Conducted project review meetings and event closeout assessments. Evaluated implementation procedures and coordinated improved process integration.
• Client Training: Provided technical training for RECSOLU programs purchased by clients.
Center for Educational Leadership and Technology - Marlborough, MA September 2011 – July 2012
Program and Event Manager
Coordinated, organized, implemented, and attended events for 10 business units, both in and out of state. Proposed and created marketing and public relation materials, ranging from flyers to web design for each business unit. Working as a liaison for each business unit was required for this role.
• Special Projects: Travel and lodging arrangements, preparation of materials and notices, logistical planning, and managing IT and infrastructure requirements. Completed 2 consecutive, one week long summits in Florida, each with up to 80 attendees and 10 vendors.
• Document Production: Researched and edited documents for various business units, including white papers, reports, guidebooks, and proposals.
Newport Hospitality - Newport, RI September 2008 – September 2009
Logistical event coordinator for a regionally recognized, full-service event planning and design company based out of Newport, Rhode Island.
• Created Tariff (Document Map) to facilitate system navigation for employee mandate proposals and contracts.
• Assistant writer for event proposal submissions.
• Collaborated with design team to ensure event style and presentation uniformity.
• Maintained company and vendor supply warehouse. Organized and updated event inventory for multiple events.
Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater, Massachusetts Masters of English Program: May 2011
Salve Regina University, Newport, Rhode Island Bachelor of Arts in English Communications: May 2009
Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SharePoint, Act, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Kinexa,Vurv, Taleo,