P.O. Box 3094
East Orange, NJ 07019
Seeking a position in the field of Graphic Arts where current skills, academics and a commitment to producing exceptional work product can be used in promoting concepts and ideas while at the same allowing for growth and professional development.
SETON HALL UNIVERSITY South Orange, NJ
• B.S. in Graphic, Interactive & Advertising Design June 2015
ESSEX COUNTY COLLEGE Newark, NJ
• A.S. in New Media Technology May 2013
VERNON TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL Vernon, NJ
• High School Diploma June 2010
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experienced in communicating marketing concepts and abstract ideas
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Capable of applying general knowledge in art theory and graphic design in completing projects
• Strong desire to develop and grow under other professionals in the field
Africana Institute – Essex County College Newark, NJ
Graphic Design Chairman 2011 - 2013
• Create all marketing materials including flyers, posters, announcements, and agendas for meetings and departmental events or panels.
• Worked within a team to generate new ideas and concepts geared toward increasing student awareness on varied topics.
BET HaSHEM YHWH Bloomfield, NJ
Graphic Designer Lead 2012 -Present
• Marketed organization by creating flyers, posters, banners, logos, brochures, and profile advertisements for organizational executives.
• Work within a team to generate new products, ideas, advertisements and concepts geared toward encouraging and motivating people.
Newark Arts Council Newark, NJ
Assistant Designer/Promoter 2012 - 2013
• Assisted in curating an art gallery through two projects: Rupert Ravens Contemporary Art and City Without Walls.
• Participated in the Dodge Arts Poetry Event at NJPAC
Abbott Leadership Institute – Rutgers University Newark, NJ
Youth Media Symposium 2012 - 2013
• Performed poetry at various youth related educational events.
Social Media Savvy